A jail rendezvous with his ex?

Proud that even exhausted I am angry. The muddy roads indicate the prison, and the long Hangul letters on the gate hold my fate, a decided fate, a failed fate. 

"Y/n wait," Jimin says behind me, his voice is gloomy and dead serious it has to be. 

I wait, I don't turn to him. He talks to security a few seconds later the man approaches me "You can go in" he says sliding the heavily rusted gate to the sides, I fit through the first hole. 

And he takes over the walk before me, I am behind him. So he knows which way to go? Of course, my husband lacks loyalty in his very own blood and might have got his dear friend here to give him some lone company for his little secret love staying in meagre conditions. I am sure I can pity her in red hue.

We walk, and we are only walking. Almost a kilometre half from the main gate, we are here walking through the cell a guard is guiding us to another part of the large ground. The rusted threshold that we just crossed looked haunted to me.

A few fewer police protection surrounded this place and I can't help but think what influence he has in Korea he did well in his life, not anywhere else. Not in an unrequited marriage, he is going to hear an earful from me for all this. 

Jimin stops in his steps in front of me he is facing a door, and that's the end. The last cell? privacy much? I spot no Cruz too, wow. I can't contain the racing anger sobering my heart, he steps aside and I knock on the door. Well, I'd prefer to rather barge in. 

You know what? I am barging in says, my inner goddess. And I do as I please. When I twist the knob of the room and the door opens I step in and stop at the scene. 

He is talking rapidly to her about I don't know, and she looks worried, nodding, grimacing, and shaking her head. Reaching out, she rubs his arm soothingly while biting her lip. Another nod and she glances at me with a horrified face and he glances at me with an unbelievable and unfathomable face dropping off the jovial tranquil that survived. "What are you doing here Y/n?" his voice betraying him he notices Jimin and scratches his eyebrow.

"Seeing you meet your ex," I mutter exasperatedly and yank my bag off the floor.

Fuck him and her. Let me just choke her to death she looks no less than a beggar now that her hair is dissembled and her cheeks look greasy and pale, she has lost too much weight and that stupid orange livery, Taehyung's face drains colours as I walk in their direction and he quickly leaves the spot and scoops me up to the side, I push his chest off, how dare he. His filthy hands!

"What the fuck are you doing here alone with her for Taehyung?" I yell, shoving his hands off my body. I reach to walk to her, and he doesn't let me, "Y/n no, don't. It's not what you think Y/n! Stop it!" and she is having a show for herself.

He drags me to himself, I release myself from his tight grasp and walk in her direction, she has a very contemptuous regard toward me, she folds her hands over her chest a very mild derision smile that I seem to recognize. 

She scans me and her sneer broadens when she notices my bump, I don't give a damn. "Looks like no one taught that you mustn't meddle in between families Ryu must I teach you how to keep your hands off things that aren't yours? I can teach you better than school!" The venomous words slip freely from my mouth, no filler from my brain to mouth. 

Her hand's fist on the sides of her livery, Taehyung pulls me away again "Y/n stop it" 
"You will not stop me!" I yell in his direction and a tinge of anxiety etched on his face, I am aware there is a petrified Jimin by the door who went behind my bag to collect it when I hurled it away, there is Yeon Mi too. I didn't know she was here conventionally she might have fled to the scene just when I came, she looked scruffy and unkempt.