-47--🔞

I look around and it looks elegant, with a dim light in the four corners, "date feels wifey?" I roll my eyes at him, I wish he took me on a date actually. I pout staring down at the table "This place looks expensive" I murmur and he shot his glance at me, "you and I are tired, and it was your first day at work won't I want to treat you with a good meal?" he implores at me earning a nose scrunching laugh from me. 

The corner on the other end sat Cruz and clearly he was having his eyes around watching out for people, "are you bothered by Cruz?" he asked concern settling in his eyes, I smile gently placing my hand over his "no, I am fine Taehyung" he feels relived staring back into my eyes, my stomach tingles and whines in the vital ache that hits me in between my thighs, I snap out already seeing another male at our table. 

With wooden chairs and linen tablecloths, the place seemed very romantic suddenly and I realized the soft music in the background playing about this thing called love. I feel at ease already "Sirloin steak 2 servings please, and one glass of Cabernet Sauvignon 2009? or 8" I glance at him and he smiles teasing me with his shoe tip not to eye him like that. But I wasn't willing to give up. 

"Sure Sir," the waiter goes subdued as if he had to scuffle away seeing that. "You seem to be very much at ease, tell me about your first day," he asks shrinking smile, I clear my throat hunching front "It was okay, not bad, there was nothing to do anyway" his smile broads from the middle of his lips and I stare, he's enjoying a private joke about me. 

"So? tell me what is it that made you want to meet at this time of the day?" oh hell no, he's come to the point. I stare at my knotted fingers "I don't want you to freak out Taehyung..." he frowns hunching towards the table he places both his hands on the table watching me intently "promise?" I ask and he has this deadly expression on his face playing on a loop. 

"Tell me what is it Y/n," he asks, raising his eyebrows at me expectantly, arrogance personified and emphasized well. "Please" I plead at him and his expression doesn't change, the aura feels vicious and no more lovely, it is disinclined and varied than I thought. Like as though he's boiling from within, he doesn't remove that facade and it is bothering me already. 

"Are you going to get angry at me like that?" he has this stony, frigid look now that I complained about his face "tell me" that's all he says, I huff silently. 

"I took in someone who didn't have a house" he tilts his head leaning back "And?" I don't stop my staring right back at him, his eyebrows both raised in a suspicious look I speak again "She will be staying with m-me" I mumble the last part and he cups his jaw. 

"Don't be angry at me please" he stares at me sniffing hard as if he's in deeper depths of his psyche, "Y/n... are we in that stage of life where you and I can trust others? after what happened with Mrs Lee, Hwang Yeon Mi... are we around there where you can let anyone have their way inside the house you would be keeping our child?" 

I bite the urge off my tongue, "She is homeless Taehyung...she is of no harm, trust me sh--" 
"Did you know if Mrs Lee of any harm? Yeon Mi? anyone? how long do you know the one staying at your place that you are this overconfident?" he scolds already getting up I am quick to get up and go to his side, "Please, listen to me, we came here to talk" he grits his teeth pulling his phone out helplessly looking elsewhere. 

I thought the same way as Taehyung and till now that girl has never given me that feeling but rather a different one was on my mind, my heart just knows she isn't one of them who is here to loot my life off, there is nothing but my child now for me to lose. 

He rubs his forehead dialling to I don't know who, "P-please listen to me Taehyung, she doesn't look like someone who is here to cause us to hurt, please I know how to look out on people believe me..." the anger doesn't subside in him surely, and I utterly looking like a mannered child trying to plead the mother.