-73-

-Y/N-

Noori's giggle fills the living room and I pepper him with more kisses to his chin, he giggles again and suckles in the air twisting and tugging his hands as his little legs kick in the air. His blue dinosaurs shirt draws up showing his now-healed belly button. 

It relieves every new mother to heal their baby's belly button. I saved his umbilical stump Taehyung told me we could make a locket out of it when he's older. 

It's morning and my husband is making breakfast for us, he wouldn't let me do it or anywhere close to the kitchen. And he has deprived me of a lot of things. 

A lot. 

He is practising self-control and we are both under abstinence because my body needs healing. I appreciate his concern for me but hell! I am not made of glass or something. He takes them to the heights of carnal activities and leaves us both hanging. 

I know how to get him right. 

Taehyung is here with a wide smile and a set of two plates in his hands "Here you go wifey, Kim Taehyung of Korea has cooked for you" he says with pride swelling from his chest and reaches for our son. 

My son's instant reaction towards his father picking him up and giving him the right attention pumps his serotonin, our son's joyous laughter fills our ears and elates our mornings, and Taehyung plays with him until he goes to the office. 

My son has grown more likeness towards Taehyung like any other dad's prince. "Boo! Kichimara!" Taehyung beams and a mirthful, overjoyed shrill continues to fill the living room. I stare at them, Taehyung pulls the low bed table which we happened to use as a floor table for us to eat so we could watch our son simultaneously while he plays with his U-shaped suspended charms while lying flat on the foam carpet. 

He sets the plates and gazes at me "Eat up soon" he mumbles in my direction. I pout, Kichimara gets the right attention and I only get told 'eat up'? 

He is still gazing at me his eyes fixated on my figure, I stare at the empty corner, "Are you not going to eat? You don't like what I made?" his voice is much gentler and I can sense why he is using it, he shifts our baby son to his other hand and drags himself to my side of the table. 

Our shoulder briefly touches and I move away, he pinches my chin and talks to my son instead "Look at your mom acting just like you" I scoff in his direction. 

My son is with big eyes and drooly lips he stares at Taehyung from time to time, Taehyung's hand is at the little of my back I nudge it away "Don't touch me" I mumble and grab my fork from the table, he knows something is not right. 

And to my 'Don't touch me' complaint he obeys my heedless words instantly and sets distance with guilt lancing through his face. I stab his heart-shaped pancake and pop a piece of it into my mouth, "Did I do something?" he asks again. 

My heart has crossed all sorts of mixed emotions and I abandon my fork with a hurl, Taehyung jumps "What's wrong Y/n?" he asks calmly, a tear escapes my eyes and he wipes it off rubbing my shoulders, "We will talk about this, I will put him to sleep first" he says and for a second I fell in love with him all over again. 

It makes me cry because he is an amazing dad, it overwhelms me because he is doing great in his job. Almost every other night he stays awake when I change Noori and feed him every hour, he makes it to the office and comes back by the evening before dusk, he's got me flowers almost every time he finds the vase drying up. 

We bath together and that is the only time we get with each other, otherwise, it's mostly cleaning for us. Alternating arms for our son, and giving him the best care, it's more like I have almost forgotten myself, my working self, my grooming self, my reading self, and my cleaning self, when Taehyung comes back home I don't even look presentable anymore.