-12-

TAEHYUNG 

"Yaah Jiminah don't smoke here get out" I shouted for my voice to echo across the room "as if you don't smoke don't act like saint we have no time" ruffling his hair letting out the silvery smoke in the air "You are tempting me asshole" I growled in annoyance because it really is "Then here take" "fuck off park jimin" I yelled at his face before pushing his chair outside the room "Yaah yah yahhh Taehyung I will dash and die" "shut up no one wants you up there" shut the door on his face and did my paperwork.

The company wants his other managers to approve the collaboration and that we need to have a meeting for it. Good that I knew he wanted to do this collaboration to finish it within 6 months which is a good thing. I looked at the time it was 11:18 am the meeting starts at 12 sharp in this very room. This micro ass Jimin I don't know what's gotten into him he is behind my secretary Yeon Mi while she is not denying which is a good thing but I thought she already was seeing someone but whatever I can't control everything.

"Taehyung here" Jimin told I stood up adjusting my coat "what the..."

 He bought food ?

 "Are you going to starve till 3? Better eat up" he even started eating "Fine whatever" I sighted taking the burrito and stuffing it in my mouth. We ate till 15 minutes before the meeting before there were the staff waiting outside we had to clean up a bit and took our seats Yeon Mi sat beside me.

while Jimin wanted to sit beside her and

 I know very well what he will do sitting there, 

he sitting beside her or sitting in a amusement park is the same 

he looked like he will climb her lap and sit...

 And that is why I had to put them separate. 

The employees came in one by one bowing and greeting, Tanaka the company head was here "Good afternoon Mr. Kim" he wished taking a seat at the opposite side of the table "Afternoon Mr. Tanaka" I nodded and sat down "ahem one second Mr. Kim my secretary is yet to come" he told... 

Dafak? 

Like your secratary is yet to come?

 And you are waiting ?

"Excuse me sir" I heard a female voice which came after a knock all the heads averted there... And my conscience was right it's her.

Ryu

"Come in" I heard the CEO. 

Well I know my conscience never goes wrong but she is working for this company? Then why is she working in other places? I just kept the things aside to focus on the meeting I came leaving y/n this far I can't be wasting my time.

 "Mr. Kim you may start" I got the approval as I stood up making my way to the digital board standing there I looked towards the long table.

She had a smirk on her face while I looked straight in her eye, this is why it felt like I knew this will happen I started to explain but my mind went back to what I saw.