-34-

-JIMIN-

"1 Macallan please" 

"Which one sir?" 
"A 20+ one no ice cubes" I retort, upset with the banging headache, "Hyung? enough now you are tripping" I shush Jungkook down and there is Hoseok who has been observing me with peripheral vision nudges Jungkook "Let him, it's all the love doings" Hoseok whispers audible enough for me to make out what he spoke drily, I am chuckling like a psycho right now for what he had told, that's so much fun to know what exactly love does to one's life and this is on the example I set for myself. 

"Well hyung? is the laugh also love doings or devil?" Jungkook asked ironically, and Hoseok smirks it off, I huff wiping my forehead. The neon lights shined making my mind go dizzy the heavy loud music gave off to people's sways and the floor changed neon colors back to back everything was contributing to the headache, but I have to vent all my anger out or I am not leaving from here. 

Taehyung wouldn't come here, he is all alone at home probably shitting his pants out being sad about Y/n, but guess what for me?? I am going to screw Yeon Mi and her life, I don't care she can go to any hell I am never going behind any girl now. 

"Of course love doing what devil?" Hoseok sounded dreamy to me, I couldn't care less about their conversation about my drunk and broken self. I can't be any amusive anymore. I have been with women in the past but Yeon Mi was honestly everything I wanted in a girl, someone with whom I wanted to build my future, and yet here I am with absolutely no trust and no bother, and nor do I give a fuck about her anymore. 

"Sir!" my eyes cozy towards seeing the drink, I am burning in my chest, my vision is slightly blurring out and of course why won't it? it's my 11th drink of the night. Because thoughts have robbed me off at my expense and I am fucking sad, so sad that here I feel pity for myself like a loser over a stupid girl who ruined everything. 

Now thanks to her I am preoccupied with those thoughts that are making me feel left out, the world is moving very fast and I am standing in the same place waiting for a fix, I want to know, I want to know why she did that with me. Was it just all this? 

I have answers for nothing, even getting angry is of no use, I swirl the yellow liquid in a wide pony tumbler, I am screwing other things. I am lost and sick, I am not liking it but it is where I am, I know I am being drowned into something that has no bottom or doors and I have no strength to come out of on my own, it feels like nothing is in my control which is making me demotivated and deprived of interest in my daily life activities.

I place the glass tip on the edge of my lip taking a fresh sip, and absolutely it tastes evenly refreshing for me to ask more, but I can't do that I will have San pick and drop me off home or something. I see Hoseok's lips quirk up at me into a gentle smile which slowly turned into a cartoon one, "better leave the glass here and  go straight back home or we both will kick your ass, I have to go to the studio and Jungkook has to leave to warehouse don't make us parcel you home"  

"Tch no" I shrug at him as a reply, "What a night I wish Taehyungie hyung was here look at her ass" Jungkook's voice literally fades in the last reflexively turning mine and Hoseok's head to where Jungkook was ogled at and seems to us that a poorly dressed one standing by the side trying to shake off a man's temper carried her huge ass, what has Taehyung to do with her ass? he is more of boobs person, I am sure! 

I pay no more attention any more her ass looks dramatic to me. "Jimin your phone's ringing" I zone out seeing my phone buzzing on the table, and it's San I switch off on purpose laying back on the seat. I am well aware Jungkook and Hoseok are watching me act like a fool, but I am being myself... I am in no mood to talk or tell him where to come, San knows how to get to me.