Friendships and Cigarettes 🔞

MATURE CONTENT WARNING HOeSSS. 😌

-TAEHYUNG- 

"You went from smoking endless cigarettes to holding a bottle for your son Taehyung" Jimin marks nudging me while I hold a bottle to Noori's mouth. I sigh "Yeah that's the only expected promotion I got from this CEO table in years" I reply. He laughs, "Let's wait for your next promotion then" he says wriggling his brow, I kick his leg and he groans "You need to get the promotion now... do you realize it Park Jimin?" 

"Yeah yeah, not happening anytime now so expect it after yours" he says rebuffing thoughtfully. I frown, "Don't tell me you are unsure about this one. I might puke" I warn. He shifts and shakes his head "I am serious about this one... I want to keep it away from the limelight and enjoy it till we can...besides...Lily says her parents won't approve of us... and the greatest part is they believe their daughter is still working for Sharks and Co..." 

"What the fuck?" 

"Yeah" he mumbles lazily nodding at my words. 

"How did she manage not to tell her parents about resigning from her job when Ashley and Lexi are in touch with her folks?" I question curiously, Noori shifts in my arms watching me with his eyes wide open. 

"She just Lexi and Ashely not to let her parents know because she needs some time before she breaks it to her parents... and they gave her the space to do so and didn't interfere..." he says biting his lip and shaking his leg. 

"And why don't they approve of you? what's so bad? Are they planning to keep their daughter like a decoration in their house instead of getting her married to you?" I ask furiously. 

"Chill they are next level... her parents want a Deutsch one for their daughter... guess what? her brother is aware of all this and he is unbothered" he says rolling his eyes. 

"first of all, it's a piece of news that she has a brother and what do you mean unbothered?" 

"Lily explained it all to her brother thinking it would help us in some or the other way and you will never guess what he said... he simply said... 'just leave me out of this I am desperately minding my own business'" he replies bitterly. 

What in the world is Rain's brother? more like a Doberman dog... 

I irk in his direction and pat Noori's back shifting him to my shoulder. 

"I am going for a smoke... will come back to babysit your little one" he mumbles getting up. I nod watching him walk out of the office. Noori babbles and taps his palm on my shoulder. 

I wonder what Y/n must be doing. She was worried and anxious for Noori's finger. And with a heavy and unwilling heart, she had left him with me to take care of. 

I strap Noori on a baby carrier he looks small and adorable, and I put on a beanie to his little head to match his onesie. He hangs tight to my shoulder and almost gets hidden in my chest. Wrapping my arms around him I move around my cabin gracefully and hunt down the tax papers of the company so I can clear the dues by the month's end. 

Noori starts blabbering on his own and I continue rummaging through my shelves. Spending a few minutes back and forth to go through the papers my phone buzzes. 

It's Y/n. 

I smile watching her name pop on my screen. 

"Nooriya?" she coos. 

Bruh? 

"Women? you need to make a call to Noori's phone to enquire about him, not to mine..." I mumble feeling contempt for her choice of words.