-75- (part-2)

(contd)

-TAEHYUNG-

I leave the weakness in my heart and set my thoughts straight.

I text the food requirements to Lynn and requested her to fetch it to the conference room.

There is a knock on the door in the span of six minutes, it's Lynn again with a tray of two wine glasses and a bottle of chardonnay and an apple pie.

Setting it on the table she leaves without a word.

Lim looks at the apple pie glorified to be satisfying her cravings, "All that I asked" she whispers and rips her eyes off me.

I smirk privately filling our glasses with chardonnay.

I pass it to her she intentionally brushes her fingers against mine and sets her eyes on my collar and then at my fingers drumming on the table aimlessly.

I take a sip and support my chin gazing at her, she digs into the apple pie deftly peeling the layer of chocolate and eating it separately she licks the tip of her spoon pretending to be innocent and goes for another bite.

"Won't you try apple pie?"

"I am not a fan of it" I reply and she watches me like a hawk scanning every tissue on my body.

I clear my throat pulling her out from going any further, "I'll come straight to the point"

"I like that way," she tells, her tone flirty as ever.

Switching the router on the projector reflects against the wall, I flip the controller in my hand until she finished taking another bite.

With a click of a button, the pictures of the land that Miss Lim owns in Daejeon appear on the screen and I am well interested in buying it because I need an office in my dear women's birthplace.

She chokes on apple pie seeing her property and I pass her a tissue, "Looks like a businessman called me here for 'his own' business aren't I correct?" she asks emphasizing my needs. Learning full well what purpose she was called for.

"Yes you are right" I mumble and take a whole sip of the chardonnay before getting straight to the point just so she wouldn't knock off my wine after listening to my offer.

"I am willing to buy it if you are willing to sell it to me"

"I haven't thought about selling that piece of land tho"

I smile, "then you should start thinking about it"

"what if I told you I don't want to sell it?"

I fold my hands over my chest and lean back "I will find someone else who is willing to sell Miss Lim, I am not compelling you to sell it to me for a mere figure"

"So you have a price on your mind?"

"I do"

"Care to tell how much?"

"Not much but between an eight and nine figure"

"I can see why you are rich now"

"You will see more about it in newspapers I will mail them to you," I tell impatiently.

"What's the hurry, buying land must be a request, not a demand" she adds mocking my tone and smirking at me before scooping a spoonful of apple pie and placing it at my lips for me to open up and eat, I stare at her and she winks at me. I ignore her tantrums and she eats the bite herself.