-13-

She stood by the table keeping the cutlery in place "Oppa! Where is unni?" She asked taking Hayun in her arms,  I looked at him he sucked on his fist "she is getting ready I guess" "Okay"

 I admired her openly not caring about anyone else watching it well who does? 

She is my woman I can do whatever I want.

 duh.

 We all sat down, her coffee flavored scent invaded my senses I leaned to her "you smell good"  whispering to her, she gave a light press to my hand "Thankyou babe!" She smiled all bright.

The food was exceptionally good.

 "No appa we will leave tomorrow in the morning we have to go till Incheon right Taehyung will stay probably" Go dok's statement made me lift my head and clear out that's not going to happen. 

"But then it will take almost 2 hours to go right? We will have to leave by morning as well!" I told seeing y/n if she is fine with it she didn't tell anything

 why? 

Because she was busy polishing her plate! 

"You people will come and go like these power cuts I don't understand atleast come soon visit us once a while" Mr. Choi worried 

"Appa we will go Hayun is really cranky today" Eun Ae informed taking the little child who has been crying for a while the three of them left now it was just me y/n, mom and dad They were discussing on some neighborhood someone who was cured with ulcer something...

 "so you better see that you eat well y/n you are not kid you will be mother one day that time you can't sit and think about health that time" 

"I am eating well!" She snapped 

"Yes you are eating well" her dad imitated and again spoke "you are eating mochi well"

 y/n's eyes widened "Taehyung you gave them?" She asked me raising her eyebrows "yeah obviously?" I told almost like a guess.

"why? can't we have some of your treat?" Her mom questioned asked like a little child who is being interrogated "Not like that! But... " "Yeah what? But?" 

Even I was curious as I rose a little "Am I a kid? Go to sleep all of you I am sleepy" she whined getting up running upstairs "this girl I don't know how she is going to have a family of her own?" Mr. Choi told.

I got up

"I will take care of her Uncle you both should be tired I will take my leave now" I bowed while they looked at me  he patted my shoulder "We know you will be by her side no matter what! good night!"

 I bowed and went up to my little mouse up there.

I opened the door a little she gasped "You scared me" she pressed the clothes to her chest "sorry" I mumbled closing the door. I waited out till she finished

 what a pervert me thinking about her pink lace panties that she wore and nothing else while she tried to conceal the front 

well then the butt? 

Whatever

tsk the thoughts she makes me go insane gosh.

She opened the door I eyed her outfit she just wore a tank top and shorts? 

Seducing

"When are we going back tomorrow?" She pulled me towards her putting her arms around my neck "Hmm morning 11" "okay!" I reached for her waist creeping my hand under her top caressing her bare waist she placed her hand on my chest