NEW BOOK!

Hey, my fellow readers, I hope you all are doing fine. Just wanted to let you all know that I have published a new book called 'Cosmos' it is an August D X Almond Bloomy book. 

It's filled with dark romance with a tinge of fluff and a lot of fun, butterflies, erotic smut, violence, inhuman behaviour, drugs, mentions of rape, brutality and most of all the book concentrates on Almond and August D and their love for each other. 

They belong in different worlds though they live the same one, it shows you can be so different from your significant other half and still fall in love. 

Almond Bloomy is a twenty-year-old girl but is a child-like, innocent, girl who falls in love harder than August, will the world stop them from loving each other due to their differences? Will she resent him for snatching the life of her dear father? Will she ever know the truth? 

Find out. 

It is a different and dark book than my usual style, I have worked on it for almost 2021 ending. I really hope you like this book and shower love on it. 

This book is totally based on the amount of people interested and engaged in reading it, I will delete the book if it ends up having fewer readers. Unfortunately, that's all I can do because I have been here for two years and I still am, I don't write my books for views, votes or comments I don't get any profit out of it. But I do it out of interest and when I don't see appreciation for a certain book that I worked hard it's easy for me to get demotivated... 

I know not many of you might like the violence, but the romance is all that I ask you to read. 

Hoping you will show 'Cosmos' some love I have published it's first chapter. 

Have a great day y'all! 

- Love Malkoo <3