-84-🔞 Part-1

SIX MONTHS LATER...

-TAEHYUNG- 

"Barely... he's butt naked Taehyung" I giggle.

"I know I just saw him roll on the floor beside his play mat" I reply. 

"Hm, you did a great job setting that eye up... I can take a bath properly these days..." she says cheekily. 

"Mhm? Take a bath with me...even better..." I rasp she falls silent. 

"Mmm... I'll think about it," she says adjourning my proposal followed by a small giggle. 

I frown.

Madam thinks I can't hear her. 

"We can save water..." I whisper.

"I know what you would do if we were to take a bath together..." she marks. 

"Of course, you do because we just did last night" I whisper back and she laughs. 

"Stop! Off you go now and don't forget to stop by the store for Noori, Please" 

"Gosh my love, I will, don't nag at me now, I was in 'the' mood" 

"You are always in 'the' mood" 

"Of course" 

"Bye!" she snaps and giggles hanging up on me. 

My silly woman.

I grin ear to ear and look up Cruz is trying hard to stare elsewhere while waiting for me. I am at the parking lot for a meeting at San Tiao. 

Disturbed by the sound of a familiar car hooter I shoot up my glance to a familiar figure standing by the spot and I recognize it's Rain smiles widely and disappears into someone's car and I peek and Jimin is beside her. 

The fuck? 

When did these two get along? 

How come? 

Rain resigned from her post... almost five months ago...

I watch them like a hawk as they pass by and once they are gone I climb out feeling a pure sense of curiosity. 

"Sir" Cruz advances keeping my blank look out of my face "Your meeting starts at three" he informs and I glance at my watch. 

Okay, I've got two minutes and I have to get to the suit for the meeting. 

I nod and join his forces. 

Straight two hours and forty minutes and I am in the meeting room with the requirements being judged and discussed. When I am done, I am free to go back home. 

But Y/n has nagged me to get some grocery errands for the house. 

I stop by the hygiene aisle to stock up on condoms.

Quiet a bombshell for Y/n. 

I smirk billing the contents. 

Once I am home to my mansion driveway I frown upon the open door. 

"Cruz?" I call for him and he jumps from his conscience at work and pops his head out I signal him to step up and he does "Sir?" 

"Please leave the bags at the doorstep, Thank you, good night" I mumble and there is an enigmatic squeal our eyes fleet to the source and it's my dear son who won't stop shrieking upon making it back home.