-15-

Another day now that Taehyung takes me to his office everyday now except today because it was weekend mom dad and grandmother are here. Eun ae unni told she would be coming and leaving after a few hours since tomorrow is Monday she has work. 

Taehyung and I have become exceptionally sexually frustrated from time ever my hormones spiked rockets I would make him needy too while he would control because he doesn't want to hurt me, while I am desperate shamelessly to get rammed. 

I told him how good I feel when he touches me but what surprised me is that he is not holding back anymore knowing I enjoyed it he is just waiting for the ultrasound to happen so that we can do anything comfortably knowing the baby is fine.

I was so much happy that he doesn't feel guilty for me a person who is guilty freeing them from the caged guiltiness is the heaviest rock one can ever lift off their heart. Soon we will be having our ultrasound and thinking about it makes me so much happier I was afraid what she told might be true that he might like her but I just knew she was jealous and nothing else.

 Taehyung had told he had come in good terms with her and nothing  more he kept it neutral for some reason which I didn't even care. But the fact that it makes me look like I am the one between them makes me feel small in front of her because she knew Taehyung for the longest time and has been throughout while I just ... I don't know I was so helpless but I just had to keep my throughs away for awhile it could be my hormones!

I was making tea for everyone so that when unni comes I don't have to be in kitchen. I waited for the water to boil, I got startled when his huge hand held my belly from behind snuggling in my neck more placing soft kisses "You scared me" I whisper yelled at him "oh sorry did I?" he asked lifting his head.

I gave him a serious expression he turned my face smooching me while I melted in his touch I pulled him more closer he pulled me beside pinning me to the wall while I clutched his shirt withering in his embrace while he ravished my lips, his kiss was desperate while I couldn't match him. I moaned in the kiss when his hand cupped my bosom making me moan more he squeezed I let out a painful moan as my boobs are sore due to pregnancy.

He detached our lips going down biting my neck looking straight at me while I squeezed my eyes shut giving him more access "No matter how far you are, you will make sure to make me needy for you won't you?" He asked annoyed by the fact that he can't have me "I..I- di-dnt d-o an-ythi-ng" I couldn't speak while he cupped my other boob I moaned gasping a little when he stared at my boobs like he would never leave them

"Say you need me as much as I do?" He asked I didn't take a second to respond "I... Ne-ed yes - I... need y-you" I sounded desperate. He smirked before carefully lifting me I held his shoulder tight while he parted my butt fondling I shuddered when he bite the spot which would make me loose my mind I moaned loudly when he licked and sucked harder on my neck painting it purple and red making me go mad he stopped "keep it low, they'll hear you" he warned while unbuttoning my dress buttons and great I wore nothing inside, not stopping sucking more harder than ever just close to my buds.

He traced his finger on my perked buds pinching them I arched my back as he tugged on my earlobe when I heard the loud voice of my precious mother on her way to the kitchen "Y/N!!?" I gasped before yanking him off myself I quickly buttoned up walking calming myself walking towards the stove top. 

I didn't dare to look back at him "here you are, you want help dear?" She asked "No mum I wi..." I stopped when I heard something banging my eyes went wide slowly turning back. I saw Taehyung with the mortar crushing something... 

what the? 

"Oh he is here to help you how nice I guess you won't need me" she told going back. I stood dumbfounded.