-29-

After that day Taehyung never came home I went to his office the next day... 

I struggled to walk going to the reception people around me looked at me gossiping I wanted to just hide somewhere... 

"oh yeah she is pregnant see" I stopped to spot two mid-aged ladies talking

"I think it's Jimin's child..." I shut my eyes close when she uttered and walked fast, looks like they were also going up to the reception "No I think it's Taehyung's..." the other commented I loathed myself and bit my cheek trying so hard not to cry.

I reached the reception "Can I meet Mr. Kim?" 

"Sorry do you have an appointment?" I shook my head as a 'no' and replied "No... I am his wife could you please atleast let him know?" 
"We'll see please wait" 
I sat down awkwardly people gawked at me and my belly passing comments on how I looked... 

I looked around waiting for information... the women called me back to the reception 
"He is in the west wing he has has asked you to wait near room no. 12" 
"Okay Thankyou!" I bowed walking fast. 

People around me looked shocked to see me some spoke bad things audibly to me which drowned my heart down I walked faster and tried to hold myself strongly and tried hard not to let all that affect and take a toll on me.

After roaming the whole of the second floor I found room no. 12 and saw him standing there my eyes went glossy it felt like I saw him after a eternity... I calmed myself and walked to him.

"Taehyung?..." he looked back his eyes were red, face expressionless he shoved his hands in pocket "What is it that you want now?" I swallowed painfully when he spoke like the Taehyung I married his voice felt like I heard it after so many days later making me want to embrace him tight 

"Uhm... y-you didn't come ... home...?" I asked hesitantly he glared at me immediately and looked away. 

"Is that why you came here? I thought you both will need privacy so I left got your answer? can I leave I don't want to be found out with you like this outside already you did enough that I my name is on every channel..." 
My eyes turned glossy at the pure words of hatred... "P-lease Taehyung? please I won't ask you anything much... Please I beg you... just listen to me once I will clear our misunderstandings please... ? please come home" I begged he moved back as I tried to hold his arm.
"Don't..." he gesture me to stay where I was, hurting me crushing my heart into millions of pieces.... 
"P-lease? I won't ask you for anything more but just a chance to explain and clear this misunderstandings Taehyung p-please...." 
He looked at me right in the eye 

"How much I cared and loved again in the fear of failing it again but look what you did? Just a few months I wasn't able to balance and give you time and you already came this close and you are really asking for a chance to listen to you? I gave you everything I could afford in this relation every single thing but I was not enough for you ask yourself if you deserve another chance for doing these filthy things and stay away from me I don't want to see you I am ashamed of myself to fall in a pit called love with you Y/n!" 

I swallowed my pride and self respect begging him again "Please? I really didn't do anything with him? please? don't you trust me? I will not talk to him I will do anything you ask me Taehyung but please don't ask me to stay away please atleast for the sake of our child stay with me?" I pleaded him not thinking of anything else 
"Child!.." he told and chuckled "You want me for what? to raise that child of yours? live a lavish life at home bring anyone you want and you call it our child I don't think it's mine anymore definitely not after what I saw and heard, you won't tell me what the truth then I am not willing to put my trust in you!..." 
tears fell from my eyes what should I make him understand he looked up and down "Please don't visit me at office it's the only place I have" he told and walked away I supported myself on the wall beside the window biting my lip hard to control my tears and watched him walk away and shut the door with a thud.