Kim Noo-Ri Turns One! 🔞

Saengil chukha hamnida

(Happy Birthday to you) 

Saengil chukha hamnida

(Happy Birthday to you) 

Saranghaneun Kim Noo-Ri 

(To beloved Kim Noo-Ri)

Saengil chukha hamnida

(Happy Birthday to you) 

With a series of applause and laughter on parting the big cake, Noori's curiosity oozes out to examine the candles that blew out. It amazed him. The couple holding the baby portioned the cake and Noori was first to be fed. It was Noori's favourite flavoured cake and what else could it be if not for 'Banana flavoured'? 

Taehyung kisses Noori's head and another kiss on Y/n's hair. He holds them both closer like that was his world. It's a warming scene, Jimin laughs and doesn't abandon a chance to tease his dear best friend over a little affection. Whilst Y/n's parents wondered how these two had originally planned to separate fell head over heels for each other. Taehyung's Halmonie watched him in peace, she knew his harmony and peace were no one other than Y/n and Noori. 

Her wrinkled old heart had warmed when she had seen the broad lost smile back on his lips, she thought he had frowned for too many years that he had forgotten to smile. She was wrong, Y/n was all that he needed and Noori was all that he wanted with Y/n. 

Jimin takes his women's hand when she feels uncertain of being noticed in the small crowd of known faces, she wants to hide away because she is embarrassed but can't resist ignoring the invite to her friend's son turning one. 

Rain. 

She was through Y/n's delivery and saw the minutes-old pink little human swaddled in white cloth wriggling preciously and today she couldn't believe he turns one. 

She hadn't seen the boy in months but she recalled his big dreamy eyes that reminded her of 'Mr Kim' the man that scared her soul out to protect his women. 

She smiles at the three of them on the dais while their close family joins them on the dais. 

Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok were gathered next to Seokjin and Daisy who had been enjoying their solo life up until now when June, Jin's daughter had been given to them to take care of. They had entertained her while watching one of their orphaned best friends have a family to take care of soothe their hearts. Although the youngest one, Jungkook, couldn't resist but tease his only Hyung for helping his woman wipe her lips. Taehyung had grinned away shyly upon being teased. 

Yoongi and Ju-Yeong stood with their family on the other side of Jimin and Rain, Ju-Yeong held her eight-month-old son 'Jang-Min' watching the annoyingly quiet topper of the class whose son was topping the age bar now in completion with her little son.  She smiled at her son and wondered if he would fancy playing with Noori. 

Of course yes!

She looks back into her husband's eyes and he nudges her "Next will be us" he whispers spreading a smile across his wife's lips. And he succeeded.