-45- 🔞

-Y/N- 

"Are you wet for me? all this was for me?" I slap the water at him he lays against the base of my abdomen close to my sex I don't mind him either, how refreshing just us in his private room inside his office, having our own little bath, he had to get rid of an erection and never let me suck him and just proposed to take a bath with him. 

I see his phone buzzing relentlessly, "Your phone is another mistress I don't like" I mumble he kissed my bikini line tickling me I curl my legs against his and he flexed to keep them open "I know they are not as good as you I don't really mind" I slap the water again and he caresses my slit "Mh Taehyung please" I whine already he's been teasing for so long not laying his hands at me. 

I stroke his stiff wet locks against my hip bone he plays pouring droplets of water on my sensitive core "What do you want Y/n?" he asks this time serious and stern looking at me I would call his handsomeness an epitome of male beauty that surrenders anyone drawing to him easily. 

"Y-you...please" I throw my head back he's close to my private and I tingle under his breathing, the faucet stops loading any more water, and the automatic sensors go off after knowing the bath vessel is full he kisses the side of my inner thigh "I am right here" I fist his locks he's barely done anything and I am so needy "P-please, just a few minutes be gentle with me I can take it" he huffs looking away getting up already I pull his wrist I know why he's doing this. Such a stubborn man I married!

"Jesus, you are so fuckable, I will let you cum like this is that okay?" he bites on my nipples and I am alarmed already pinching and biting on them I groan, it feels so good the electrifying feeling that runs in my body till my scalp "No..." I moan oh he's sucking my nipples slowly surrounding his tongue right where it arches my back and squirms me uncontrollably, he does it again and again swirling I feel my thighs pool with the effect of rooted lascivious delight. 

"Please... fuck me here" I cry against his arm, he trails his lips down to my stomach placing a concerning urbane kiss rubbing the sides of my filled hips up and down, he moves up with an inscrutable, stern glance his eyes are dark and corporal with gentle love and concern, I rub his cheek meekly laying there with shivers passing down my spine. 

"I don't want to hurt you Y/n" I plead already with my eyes, my hands rubbing his chest up and down in an oscillating rhythm my heart pumps hard he caresses my chin with his long fingers gently and ascending, "You won't, please..." I pull his torso closer grinding myself on his hardness "Y/n..." he's quick to detach our bodies, I hate it how he's treating me like I am made of glass, absolutely I would love it any other time not now... I want him inside me slow and full. 

"Please..." I cry again and he stares at me briefly, "I could tease you like this" he tells unsettling by my demands, I gasp reaching for his teasing business I position myself hugging him close in an act to take him, but he stays stiff I slap his shoulder already, "as a woman I am being so shameless can't you just fuck me Kim Taehyung?" I yell at his face, and he laughs coyly resting his head against my milk sacs "I will take you in bed, it's scary here" my eagerness grew soundlessly, and the unbidden tregetour of his words made me rise from the water he wraps me in the towel. 

"Go on, jump," he tells I hold his phone tight and jump in his arms, and he groans "hm! heavy" I laugh hiding under his chin he smells divine and relishing I run my finger on his spikey chin "you need a good shave Taehyunggie" he raises a brow amusedly shutting the door back with his leg sexily. 

"Taehyunggie?" he utters shaking his head and leaning closer I press a peck on his delicious lips and I am placed on the mattress again, how much I wanted to do this. My stomach flips when he joins me in bed, he eyes me speculatively I giggle resting my hands against his shoulder he pulls down the cloth on my breasts setting them free and his breathing hitches he laughs looking back at me, I blush slapping my palm to my mouth. He's such a tease and such a entice to my body.