-37-

The night was sleepless just like any other day, Taehyung was leaving this morning, holding his hand out for appa to give him his bowl of cold noodles as his breakfast. I didn't sleep in peace all night, I dipped my nose into the internet upon finding out about Mrs. Lee, it did say a lot about her personification into snooping up the mansion with the presence of my husband and me and meddling with our lives. 

If I weren't up late in the night trying to seek knowledge of what exactly happened I wouldn't have known what I know right now. My gut churns as I recall the picture of the cameras, a very similar structure close to the call of my exceptional intervention bout the house, I recall myself as his docile housewife, waiting by the door shy to look at him in the eye, but just collect his bag and tux. 

My lips part as I huff shaking the cajoling memory off, my eyes weaving at my swollen feet at least I had been eating mindlessly which gives me happiness and peace, but the outcome is disastrous though I am happy. It's been awkward to talk to him since morning and neither did I nor he makes a step to interact with each other, I am well aware that he is leaving, his phone call with Scott to put the jet on standby and his arrival will be around shortly at the Daejeon airport

I gaze at him and he's caught me on 4K, our eyes lock and I try to look away but the disturbing fact that he's been looking at me makes me want to look back at him, and I do, he sips off the broth knitting his eyebrows, I am certain he knows I have to tell him something that's on the tip of my tongue. 

He's done with his breakfast, I get up quickly and pace up to him collecting the bowl. He tells nothing and hands it to me, diligently I keep it back in the kitchen, one moment and I look down beside my foot... everything settles down... I know where the camera is... I do... I picture the day well in my mind. 

^

I come inside the kitchen, then there is a diagonal gap between the washing area and Taehyung's office, I hit my leg on the threshold of the dishwasher stand... the yellow plastic falls off it and I pick it up... examine it and the last thing I remember is being scared to inform about this to Taehyung... I figured it was a camera that was dismantled due to the pressure of my feet hitting the threshold and this could be Taehyung who might have kept the camera there for his work purpose...

^

I scurried to the living room with that aloof memory in my mind, I see him. "Taehyung!" I reach and stop his arm from going to the exit, he looks worried "what is it Y/n?" I balance myself huffing repeatedly as I pant. "Taehyung, the camera... I know where the camera was..." I rephrase the sentence in my mind to check if I told anything wrong for him to look at me dithering gaze. "Tell me," he tells like a challenge, I know he didn't buy anything of what I just told him. 

"I remember this camera, it was by the threshold of our kitchen close to the dishwasher, I hit my leg to the dishwasher and a weird looking thing like this fell, believe me, I wasn't sure why it was there, I thought you left it there for research purposes,  I remember discarding it in the bin myself..." he looks back at phone and then to me. Now he does believe in what I am telling, his hand grasps my wrist I flush lightly "Get in" he urges, I can't help but to think of a suitable way in this situation. 

I am dragged to Eun-Ae's room, I shiver at his protective touch he locks it, "Are you certain? how certain are you Y/n?" crap! he's messed up, "Um, I remember... we were, newly wedded Taehyung, it was during that time... this was the exact same camera that I threw..." I show him the picture from the site. 

I am sure my dad must be breaking his head over where his phone is located, sorry appa I have it with me for criminal purposes I beg mentally, if I hadn't snuck out of my room and got his phone do my little research I wouldn't know such a thing ever happened, Taehyung is such a fantastic husband who doesn't tell anything in detail and loves to keep me in the dark.