-50-🔞

-Y/N- 

She smiled at me gloomily, She had just finished telling me about how she felt wonderful about a man.

The magic of love enthralled her in every way, how beautiful this love is. How beguiled she feels towards him? "So that's how you liked him?" I ask and again she blushes to nod and immediately sips the hot tea I made for her suppressing the blush

She hasn't gone nor have I, we both have stayed home for two days now. And we've talked about things and I made it clear to her why my husband feared her stay at my place, she was the sweetest to understand it but I haven't asked for any kind of forgiveness yet, he has traumatized her she nor me both have been bonding over limits not to touch that fresh wound my husband has created on her. 

And for the longest, it's been three days and I haven't seen him in quite a while after that last one, as time passed by I felt guilty and sent him messages and did his calls, but he responded to none. For over three days, things are dry and dull to me. Sun doesn't shine, rice doesn't taste good, coffee is bitter, and appetite has decreased. Three days have pushed me to think that I have gone overboard this time, really overboard to the extent it has hurt him, the last thing I want to do in this world is hurt him. 

Thinking about his wounded self, will he ever let me to him? The last I saw this behaviour I broke my dear phone and I can't seem to be scared about it. I have nothing to give away, but I don't know why it puts me wordlessly in a dark void with 4 walls that have shut me of the bright skies and sparkling days I was set to live. 

I can't imagine Rain falling in love with Jimin, and she looks like the younger timid me. I smile looking out of the window, even if I never got what I gave I lived in it comfortably and now? I shudder to take a deep breath afraid I would draw noticeable tears in my eyes as I start a conversation. 

"How do you feel when you are around him?" she dreamily swirls the cup clockwise direction she follows her hands with her eyes, "It feels like I am only around him. So many of them around yet it only takes him to make me feel that way," she tells sadly. 

I knot my fingers over my stomach slumping behind, it feels so long that I felt that way... didn't I? I must call Jiminssi to ask about his whereabouts. "Yours was a love marriage isn't it?" she asks hesitantly. 

I smile, " I wish it was... but no" she opens her mouth with an inquisitive smile and then shuts back, "Really?" 

I take a deep breath, "At my home, they looked for grooms and Taehyung was once our neighbour, my family didn't expect someone like him to ask for me. His halmoni bought it up and it was finalized soon I was engaged before my graduation and married later" She seemed fascinated, "Woah, where did you plan for your honeymoon?" I press an awkward smile. 

"He was busy so we couldn't go" I mutter with a barely audible voice as I try to process my scrambled thoughts and feelings. "Ah, that's bad... I hope you get to for a babymoon at least" 

"Rain, we are getting divorced I told you," I tell her reasoning it out and then she realizes and pulls my wrists "I am so sorry, Jesus! what is wrong with me? I didn't mean to, I am so sorry" she apologizes sweetly, I am quick to tap her arm. 

"It's okay you must have missed it," I tell, brushing it off already. 

I dial Jiminssi, my finger lingers around the speaker emoticon, my hopeful eyes shifting around my room. "Hello? Y/n?" I jump, clambering into one place securely.  

"Yes, Jiminssi! it's me Y/n" 

"Yes, yes tell me" My heart races like I am on a race for reaching Rome.