-35-

It feels like a while it has been without her, I missed her and her belly, the little movements of the small one against her skin. We would have got up in the same bed happy with each other, but all I got up to was an empty bottle of wine in the chamber of my office. 

If I hadn't rushed to the office on time, Jimin would already have been in the office even before me. Currently walking towards the restroom after a 3-hour meeting, I get a break in which calls will flood the tidbit food that I eat and ruin my lunchtime. Recklessly working man Jimin, ran beside me for the same purpose of relieving himself.

I look daggers into him he was leading faster than me, but my bladder won't wait, he has this nasty habit of shutting doors on people when they are holding their pee, and he's done it to me all my life since we were close. That is one of the reasons Jungkook never goes to pee with him or he'd better than stand out of the restroom and remorsefully bless Jimin with cuss words. 

He evil grins in my direction and I know what it is, I was horrified and ran for my life I don't care if people are watching, I built the building and I own it anyway. I ran faster picking my speed up to match his as the washroom entrance came into view I smirk and push him off even before we reach there, I hear him balance himself and run behind me. 

I shut the door on him with a huff this time, a perfectly peace-giving act! He bangs the door so hard and I laugh a loud just to ignite the fire. "May your zip gets stuck bish!" he blesses me, "In your dreams, I wear panty! not like you" I yell back and he groans giving a big loud bang on the door "Open the door Kim Taehyung I need to pee" 

I am in a most relieving state of my life, my body is relieving itself, I turn deaf to his pleadings, he's done this so many times I need to do it at least once, I still remember when I had decided I would teach my kids how to lock him up even if I can't get back at him. Looking at myself in the mirror, the subtle signs of me being wasted were all in evidence, puffy pink eyes energy is a grid of late night saga.

I open the door for him and he is already pushing me off a side "Out of my fucking way you Kim fucking Taehyung! I will not leave you alone!" he yells relieving himself quickly. I irk at his back "First pee yourself and get to my cabin before I shut that also" 

"Fuck you!" he yells back angrily "I will lock you up in here, better be nice to me" he scoffs at me and turned impatient so he could run and smack my face I was smart enough to open the faucet and collect some water in my hand, as soon as he turned to me with fuming anger I splashed it on his face and ran out "That's how it feels" he ran behind chasing me madly. 

"Taehyung your phone is ringing!" He places his elbows on the armrest of the chair and shook it slightly waking me from an evening nap. His mouth is very distracting! "Gosh, who the hell is it even?" I rumble myself and fish the phone out of my tux pocket and it was Namjoon. 

"Hello? Taehyungah?" he calls like an old grandfather, and I find no difference in it, as sleepy as I am right now, "Yes Namjoon tell me..." he long pauses and I hear him rattle through some pages "Taehyung you didn't tell me Y/n was applying in Archive?", I looked up at the ceiling yawning and my eyes popped up "The what??" 

"were you sleeping? I asked you why haven't told me that Y/n was applying in Archive Daily..?" my anxiety levels just raised high the lump that was in my throat was getting bigger, and my mind was all out of sleep nice and steady "I... I don't know??" I reply and he sighs "Check your mail first I sent you her resume" 

I had never been this quick in my entire life, not even for meetings did I rush so much that I got up and took over Jimin's PC "Tch what the f--", I shush him down and wait for the tab to load, there I see Namjoon's mail, and yes it was her resume. It was her's "Oh what the hell?" Jimin gaped, and I rubbed my forehead.