-69-🔞

warning ⚠️🔞

Smut ahead

-Y/N- 

I gasp as soon as I am pulled and pinned into the last lavatory, I don't have to guess who it is I was right about Taehyung being in the caravan. 

I look into his burning eyes, he has a wolfish grin his fingers spread over my belly "Hm, so? is this what you want?" he asks and trails his hand lower. I hold my breath and place my hand over his and he frowns and then pins my hands away immediately and runs his nose at the length of mine longingly "Come on don't be a coy Y/n" he purrs into my ears pinching my evident puckered nipples I gasp and he stills me immediately. 

"I want you..." I breathe reaching for his lips he moves his face away teasing me, "Not until you tell me what you want me to do" he wriggles his eyebrows I swallow, I want him here, however, I can get. 

"I will take anything you do..." I beg at him and his eyes dilate upon my quest he gazes down at me, his eyes darkening. His lips part as he inhales and, in a deliberate move, the tips of his fingers brush against my sex. Desire detonates like an incendiary device igniting my bloodstream. Indeed, he has never seen me so desperate and open, but I have crossed all levels of shame with him. I mean we have a child together already... 

"You will?" he asks and runs his thumb on my lip I pant like I ran a marathon. I jump as soon as he thrusts a finger between my wet panties and stops surely he is surprised by the wetness his eyes never leave mine he watches my reactions to his torture and knits his left eyebrow down I moan at the feeling of his finger finding my clit. 

He stills me again and grabs my head finding my lips soon freeing my wrists, I want this man. It's been too long. I want him here. He gasps pinning me into the wall and grasping my shoulders pushing his erection to me, giving his tongue a free passage I groan and kiss back I yank at his tie uselessly trailing my hands down to his clothed erection I palm him and he widens my feet apart with he's picking me up easily like a sac of potatoes. 

I grip his shoulders dearly his lips move to my throat, leaving tender kisses in their wake, and his fingers follow, deftly undoing the zipper of my dress. Tugging my straps apart, he kisses the soft swell of my breasts. He murmurs appreciatively, low in his throat, and the sound echoes through my body to my deep dark places. 

 His thumb teases my nipple until it elongates erect and strains against my bra. I watch his tongue taste and trace the line between my bra and my breast, tantalizing and teasing me. Taking my bra cup delicately between his teeth, he pulls it down, freeing my breast and nuzzling my nipple with his nose in the process. It puckers harder and his lips close around me, and he sucks long and hard. 

I yelp throwing my head back and tangling my fingers into his gelled hair he restrains my head away to the wall pushing my back and balancing my entire weight around his waist "Mhm no" he warns me not to mess with his hair and continues suckling on my nipples alternately pinching the other. "Please... I want you" I plead he teases me, tugging and rolling my nipples until I cry out. He stops and walks us to the counter a copy of the women's powder room I suppose. 

The large mirror is surely going to have a full view of my back, as soon as he places me on the counter I fumble with his shirt buttons wrapping my legs around him he helps me loosen his tie and take his tuxedo off and tossing it over the other side of the counter, I pull his shirt apart leaving it on him, my fingers trailing over his clavicles, feeling their way across his warm, silky skin. 

I trace my fingers across his lips to his jaw, then down his neck and over his Adam's apple to that little dip at the base of his throat while he works on his pants. I pull away and push his waistband down freeing his erection he pulls at my dress pushing it to gather at my waist he opens my legs eyes wild and bright. His fingers trace the elastic along my belly and then slide inside, teasing me, before grabbing my panties tightly and pushing his thumbs through the delicate material. My panties disintegrate. His hands splay out on my thighs, and his thumbs brush against my sex once more.