-2-

I look from taking a sip of the Caramel coffee I just made, hm. I marvel at the thought of making Japchae, perhaps he will like it. And the breathtaking yellow skies are now captivating orange rough that has spread in the sky, it's accordance with impeccable flawless blues that are wrapped in the sky unfolds. I don't take my scrutiny away from each melodious hue, and that's when my decisive thoughts consume me just like any other day, every time I am work-free they keep me vital, thumping, worrying and happy.

Anything you do in this world comes back to you. You do bad it comes back to you, you do good it comes back to you when you involve in a crime you are charged with it which means no mistake in this world is ever unforgivable. 

Everything comes back except 'Love' 

I don't certainly deny it.

Love is priceless, love is craved by everyone there is no privileged or non-privileged. 

But the question is do we love the person who loves us back?

 Or is impossible to love but does that stop us from loving them? 

Now love feels like such an old feeling like a drop of water to my drought soil. 

It feels as though I am longing for something that I know I can't get. It sounds outlandish to anyone who's in a two-way marriage, but I feel alone in mine. I know he needs me when he has to get up in the morning for the office, and I know he needs me when he has gatherings to hoist me as a docile wife to his business partners and friends. 

Other than them does he ever need me? Like how I love does he love me? 

secretly?

I don't even know how to categorize him after all 'she is my wife' that line easily rolls from his lips, and when I tell so I am shy and beguiled by a man like him, a man I married willfully, a man who is mine from a holy church wedding to spending two years. And just last week it was 2 years since we've been married. 

The hope of waiting for him to love me back is deductive, the last time I ever visited Halmoni, or even my parents their worry to push me into motherhood is seemingly increasing. As a year went by I still haven't had any good news about myself.  

He knows what I hear, he hears them from Halmoni too. He hasn't told much about starting another phase of life which is parenthood, but he's told halmoni he would like five children, which definitely is enough to build an empire of its own. 

I hug myself in glee, the oranges have turned into darker shades of blue and grey. I must cook for him, soon he will be here. 

I jump when the bell rings, collecting my wits I place the book upside down on the living room table, I fumble towards the door and get it just in time. 

He's dressed in his customary white linen shirt, black jeans, black tie, and blackjacket. His hair is as tousled as ever. I sigh. 

Squirming under his penetrating gaze, he has a deadpan face tired written in bold, I make way and he steps in handing me his bag I wait for him to take off his tux and he does it in a go and hands it to me his impassive glance his arm brushes mine I flush "Good evening" I mumble and he frowns scanning my outfit before nodding "Good evening" 

I amble away with a gleaming joy playing on my face, I drop off his bag in his office and tux beside the laundry basket on the way to the kitchen, "Y/n!" I jerk startled by his growl. Am I in trouble? I haven't messed anything though. Sprinting to the living room he is seated where I sat down to read my book with his eyes closed and his sleeves rolled up his head thrown back on the backrest, and he closed my book shut! I pout.