-67-

-RAIN- 

He gracefully ambles, his eyes a full rhythm of love, his grace the treasure of his own, his eyes burn me everywhere, my cheeks redden and he smiles his eyes going almost crescent, "There you are Lily!" he gasps as words tumble out of his mouth mercilessly. 

Lily. 

He calls me Lily. 

He means me. 

Yes, it's me, Lily. 

I am Lily to him. 

And to no one else other than him.

"I was waiting... for you" I breathe, and he sits beside me against the winery room, he grasps my chin "I know you would... I have been waiting to see you too" his words fill all the worry I went through when I waited. 

"I am glad you came" I utter unable to look him in the eye, his thumb caresses the corner of my jaw a very light aching stroke that takes my breath into a racing train with a speedy tempo, I could be buried here for him. 

I free myself from his hold upon feeling the sensation of his slow caress deep inside me, I feel the urge to be touched by him in a way no one else has, and his eyes soften "I have been waiting to you see you since I saw you practising Waltz in your back yard Lily, please let me see what I saw" 

I chuckle, "I don't dance well... I haven't gone to a dance school yet" I tell fondly looking at his tender eyes scanning me he extends a curl from my hair tendril in an attempt to make it straight but it doesn't so he pushes it back and a smile curves his lips upwards I blush. 

"You don't need the school to teach you, I would still watch you dance Lily" he breathes and before I know he kisses me not giving me replenish the feeling of his lips on mine, he drags me up abruptly and giggles "Come on, I'll dance with you" he roars and I watch him like he's all mine, my precious man. 

He will always own my heart. 

And I will own his. 

"Let's see you dance" placing the pin on the gramophone the music erupts from it from the corner of the room, he leans against it waiting for me to own the steps elegantly. I close my eyes promising myself that he isn't here. Very slowly stretching my arm out and arching my back I take a step front matching it with the slow starting beats of the music, he tugs my arm and without my knowledge he blindfolds me, I laugh at the darkness unfurls in my vision, I am blindfolded. Does he expect me to dance blindfolded? 

"How am I supposed to dance blindfolded?" I ask and giggle. It makes me feel cherished standing in close proximity to him, it makes me hurry and anxious about what he is going to do to me, mysteriously excited about my blank vision. 

"Forgive me... Lily" he whispers in my ears, the sad desolate sound of his voice scares me, "Are you leaving me?" I ask my hands searching for him in the air, around me, everywhere. Very soon tears roll down my cheeks the blindfold is wet, and sweat gathers all over me, where is he? 

Where is he gone? 

Jimin! 

My mouth doesn't move, I can't call him. 

My hand's whip and whack the air in an attempt to find him, where is he? 

Where are you? 

My mouth won't move my lips don't mobilize either. 

Grabbing the ends of the blindfold I try to rip it off, and it doesn't come off. I am still blindfolded, and my mouth won't work, what if he is gone? Where is he gone? It brings me to tears knowing he's gone. I wanted him to come to me.