-72- 🔞

-RAIN-

Pretty early to show up at the office at this time, Y/n is at full home rest after she returned from the hospital with Noori. Now that she had her husband visiting her often I knew he would drop by in the morning before he came to the office I had not spied or anything but I did hear their conversation last night. And of course, I don't want to bump into Jimin just early in the morning I'd rather stay alone than prefer being around him.

Guessing Mr Kim would meet Y/n I wanted the couple to have the house for themselves too. Mr Kim did take off four days of solid holidays for Y/n's delivery and so we had to skip the successful celebration of the event to the day Mr Kim was going to show up. 

He is such a dedicated man I have ever seen in my life, he runs into taking care of his newborn and Y/n but also keeps up with the office. I would never be able to do that. 

With no word told, we were asked to come to the rooftop for a quick congratulatory on the success of the event basically to grab a coffee. I ride the elevator to the rooftop hoping not to see Jimin anywhere around.

I am sure he wouldn't come this early, I step out of the elevator the seminar hall door is ajar and a few interns exit it. I walk past them towards the rooftop sliding the door open I step in, and a wave of breeze hits me thankfully the weather isn't bad making my spirits grey.

I study the terrace, a table set up at four corners with drinks and beverages. My eyes meet with the attractive man with frosty eyes standing beside one of the tables caught my attention. My eyes widen as I realize it's Jimin, this can't be good.

I look away turning my back to him immediately. It's not good to be here in his presence with such fewer people and no crowd, I better come back with Mira or Larson. I glance behind my shoulder and Jimin is taking steps towards me. Indulging in a conversation with him is the last thing I want here.

I scumble away before he could get to me and take the stairs without even looking back again.

Skipping alternate steps I practically run down to my cabin.

My breathing is ravaged, and I unlock the door of my cabin, I am startled by Mira in my cabin "Oh you scared me!" I hold my chest panting in a desiccated rhythm that throws my chest in a motion "Calm down Lily, I just came to get my notepad" she tells giving me a look of concern.

Bewildered by the moment I just had I don't comment further "I'll go now, see you at eleven on the rooftop" she mumbles closing the door behind her back.

-

-JIMIN-

Lexi has her hand clasped around me I pinch her thigh and she giggles setting me free "See that was easy"

"That was not, you were meant to stretch your arms and break free Jimin!"

"Well I did win" I show my proud set of teeth at her she rolls her eyes

"Nah I set you free, 'cause you pinched my thigh doggo!"

"Still I win I win" She shakes her head and from an angle I find myself staring at the back door of the rooftop.

I find Rain who just entered the rooftop looking down at her feet awkwardly and then greeting Ms Melvin and her colleagues. I watched her pelting away this morning upon seeing me. Though she looks quite like an enticing sight I don't think she will ever be normal around me after what had happened.

"Mr Park?" I snap out and the director is here he is always known for his domineering ways he takes my hand and gives it an assuring squeeze "Sir" I wish bowing at a level of respect he nods and the corners of his eyes form wrinkles as he smiles warmly.