-44--

-TAEHYUNG- 

My eyes wonder at the sight of the air tickets in my mail, how am I going to tell her I would be leaving for Berlin for a whole week? ten fifty at night and I am staring at the laptop with bags under my eyes instead of joining her back on the couch, she is sleeping peacefully by the couch diagonally to the arch pillar her one hand curled over her belly the other in between her knees she is facing. 

Her belly is protruding substantially, I must take care of the paparazzi in case they try to mob her when she goes office, of course, that won't happen if Hilton will drive but what if she prefers being on her own and that happens? I shake that precarious thought off, I would have to anyway clear up some divulging old news of the past so I can clear the air out about Meiji foods I must update we have moved on and that whatever the stock price is right now will change hopefully, day by day I can't swallow fire seeing millions going down the drain after 7 years. 

I am never letting that happen, I snap realizing I have been watching her appraisingly for too long. I would have to show up to the office and I don't know if she would be fine being alone or if maybe I should take her to the press release. I must... insist on it. 

I venture back, my eyes drain all the energy I have and my back gives a nice crack "Taehyung?" I shot up a glance her hands vividly moving around on the couch sleepily searching for me, I watch her preciously her head pops up not finding me beside her, "behind you" I coo, she looks back in an emerging and sleepy facade, a thin smile creeps on her face, didn't even open her eyes and already smiled! 

"I thought I was dragged back home and you were at your place" I chuckle, "I know I saw the panic in your sleep" she rests her head on her supporting palm looking straight at me, her pretty long hair tangled in the pendent and yet she isn't aware of it. How inviting she looks? with that swollen bump and magnificent tits showing her cleavage, she looks are me intently inviting look. Didn't she suck me off today? just a few hours ago? 

The feral, undomesticated picture doesn't shove off my mind but pops, she really did a good job a perfect one I must say. I was never so out of control in my life that I wanted to cum the minute her tongue touched my skin, "What? why are you staring at me like you want me to get out of your office?" I snap out again, damn I really am finding it difficult to concentrate. It's all the days that I will blame that kept me away from her, that now she is with me and I feel intact and in peace, she walks carefully her shirt she rolled up her bump bare and free she walks up to me, I stare at her outie, months ago I played with it and now it no longer exists like the outie I saw, her bright black eyes shine even in the dim lights she crosses the edge of the table very slowly I pause my work shutting the tab off quickly and she reaches for my hand helping herself to my side, I already make space for her to get on to my lap she does I already eyed her outie and my hands itch to touch them. 

"hm, What are you doing?" her lingering gratifying scent I inhale she puts her arm around me sitting right on my lap I pull her close she caresses my hair, I push myself into her neck inhaling that sweet coconut-perfumed smell she leaves everywhere. "Nothing, good sleep?" she hums swinging us lowly she traces my crease pressing a kiss on my forehead I stay rigid, "hm, I did, aren't you tired?" I nod away she let my hands on her outie "I was thinking if you would want to go for a press meet with me tomorrow...only if you want to" she espies at the open screen in front of us, thank God I mouth just a marketing ad on the screen that was designed. 

"W-what for? is... is is it the court case?" I chortle throwing my neck back, how more innocent can she be, I cup her face already her mouth squidge I press a kiss on them already, "No Y/n it's not what you think, relax it is just press meet more like a abrogate for Meiji for all the loss" she straightens herself already "Did you sue them?" I nod "I will if they don't clean up the mess and pay for the loss... the deadline is at the end of this year or I will be forced to sue them" she hums, "Will I get to be with you? at least half the day? or am I going be sent back here in this big beautiful place just alone for me?" I brush her hair "Nope... I will take you out" she blushed caressing a random blemish on my neck "Okay" she looks up in hope her eyes gleaming like a child she watches me speculative "what?"