-51-🔞

-RAIN- 

I move front for him to get a hold of me, but he doesn't rather his hand lingers around my lower back he pushes a strand of hair behind my ear and I look up at him, he's staring at me intently an extremely famished touch he lands his hand on the side of my hip maybe for a second and retrieves it and lunges stepping close to me, he's leaning down I look a the emotion playing in his eyes the feeling of premeditated not like he actually came with these intentions and fighting himself in front of me to lay his hands over me. 

What is stopping him? 

I look down at my feet in between his our chests crushing I bite the corner of my lips, oh his breath hits my forehead he tilts his head trying to reach my lips, my stomach flips and my guts churn in a nervous burst of thoughts, he gets a grip of my braid and pushed it behind tugging it from behind lifting my head to his height pinning my head in place, he leans and I squeeze my eyes shut his bumps his nose to mine and I shudder crippling the hold of his shirt he runs his at the length of mine again and the tip of his lips that touched mine I shudder breathing sharply, his phone buzzes and he jumps I jerk forward, we both stare at his pant pockets he produced the phone out and moves away I push the baby hair disturbing my face as disappointment spreads through me. 

The lights go on his decadent, uninformed hair standing in all directions my cheeks heat his eyes wide he's staring at me narrowly with that irritating buzzing from his phone "I-I.. I"he clears his dissipated voice and starts again "I must... g-get this" he tells and almost rushes out of the kitchen like he has a train to catch. 

I cannot deduce this situation, I stay quiet and watch his back disappear through the doors to the living room. I can't be going to the dining room now, he can see me in the dining room and my face is like a tomato. 

-JIMIN- 

Taking long strides towards the living room, I am aware I left Rain in the middle of an unfinished business I didn't plan on. 

Taehyung seriously needs to be busy! why can't he be busy when he actually has to be? I groan clearing my throat once again "Hello? yes, tell me?" I mumble exasperatedly surely he's having it from me this time. 

"Everything alright?" he asks the stern tone made me want to throw horse shit at him! NOTHING IS BITCH! 

"Yeah, why?" 

"Nothing just wanted to check up on you, don't do anything stupid with her" I roll my eyes looking at the decorated ceiling, "is this why you called me?" 

"Yes, don't try anything stupid there you know what I am talking about,"  

This bitc-- 

"Oh please, I am not interested in her anyways I am hanging up bye" 

I hang up and run my hand through my hair pushing it behind, what the fuck was I about to do to her? Taehyung must be some eye-God, did he put camera's around for the sake of Y/n and that is why just in time he called me? 

Jesus this is absurd, I want to disappear and run away. 

I take the courage to walk in on her having her dinner by the dining table and she looks up with those bright blue eyes full of embarrassment and slaying shy, her body language everything submissive, "I-I thought... I could make yours... so I did" she tells pointing at the brass pot of hot noodles which let out fumes of heat. 

I hum sitting right opposite to her I look at the bowls with pickled reddish served and half of the Gimbap that I cut for her in the next bowl. I regard her and she quickly lifts the noodle bowl to her mouth sipping the stew and hiding her reddened face, I look away my face screaming 'what the fuck have you done Jimin??'