Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

His lips curved into a smirk. "Bonjour, mon chérie."

Waking up being carried by Sebastian? Check.

Waking up to Sebastian speaking French to her? Double check.

Today was going to be fantastique.

Séraphine shifted her attention to the Ravenclaw door, "The future." As it opened, she turned her attention back to the Scottish wizard who was still smirking at her rosy cheeks. "Care to explain why I'm being carried back to my Common Room?"

He casted the Disillusionment Charm for both of them, walking forward through the doorway. His voice was quiet, countering her question. "Care to explain to me why a first year had to tell me he found you asleep in the potion room? With the sunlight streaming on your fair hair, I think you have the poor kid thinking angels are real."

Rolling her eyes, she leaned the side of her head against Sebastian's chest as he headed towards her room. "He was exaggerating."

He dodged the incoming students as they all woke up for breakfast and were rushing out of the Common Room. Samantha Dale looked particularly upset and she wondered if her issue yesterday had ever been fixed.

As they approached her room, Séraphine felt Sebastian's grip on her tighten.

"I don't believe he was. It was the first thing I thought when Ominis introduced you to me when we were first years." He pointed out in a quieter voice, opening the door. "Or was it a Veela? You're quite scary when you're upset." He used the back of his heel to shut it without needing to drop her while also shedding the Disillusionment Charm.

In fact he didn't let her go until he went to put her to bed. His hands, slowly-almost reluctantly, slipped away from her, but she moved before she could tell her body to stop. Her fingers were wrapped around his Slytherin tie, keeping his much larger body looming over hers.

Sebastian didn't looked surprised, she did. The slight part to his lips, the way his eyes were fixated on her, and how his hands were on either side above her shoulders; he was seeing how far she would take this. Eager to see. Maybe the bludger wasn't completely in his court. Maybe Sebastian would have to play keeper once in a while.

"Séra." His voice held a warning, much like it did earlier when he was speaking to Ominis. The difference this time was that it also held a fierce longing. "Let go."

"Non." Her smile raised her tone of her voice and she watched him stare at her lips for a moment before meeting her gaze. He unabashedly wanted her. As much as she wanted him, "Stay."

His eyebrow raised skeptically, "And why,-" He paused with a smirk, maneuvering so that he was on all fours over her; the grip still on his tie. "-would you want me to stay?"

"I need someone to unbutton my dress." She lied easily.

His smirk grew as he mimicked her words from yesterday. "That's what magic's for. You don't need my help."

Regret must have surfaced on her face because his smirk formed a smug grin. She cleared her throat, looking away. "Then get off."

"You don't need my help," He continued on, undeterred by her words. "But you want it, don't you?"

"Want what, exactly?" She asked coyly, pulling his tie an inch closer to her.

Sebastian's eyes twinkled, amused and still ever so curious about how far she was going to let him take this game of theirs. Who would break first?

He shifted his weight to his left, the more dominant side of him, as he used his right hand to push the thin strap of her dress off her left shoulder. "I wonder. I think you want me to help take this dress off you for starters."