You move in together ~ First Collaboration

This was the weekend where you and the twins were moving in together with your best friend and Jack Dail. After 7 years of friendship and 2 years of planning this whole thing out it was finally happening.

You were moving into a 5 bedroom home in L.A. All your parents were helping pay for things you needed and bills. You had saved a heap for furniture and you were hoping on getting it shipped tomorrow.

The thing you were scared about was that they'd find of you had a huge crush on Grayson. I mean, you're all moving in together so of course they would find out.

You had woken up extra early with your bestfriend and started packing up the boxes and started putting them in the Moving Truck.

You hadn't had time to do any of your make up but you thought you looked horrible without it. Your hair was in a messy bun and you wore your turquoise and grey Hollister muscle singlet, blue denim ripped shorts, and about 3 hippy kind of braclets. Also your silver promise ring you had from your parents.

"Y/N! Are you gonna take that ring off? I mean you're 17 now?" Your best friend asked. She was right, you'd already kind of broken the promise ages ago but you just liked the ring. "No, I like it..." You had both your hands on your hips and you shrugged. She shrugged too. "What?" You asked her, "Are you gonna tell Grayson?" "Well, I don't know. Our friendship would be ruined if I did?" You said worried. "That's what you said about Calum, you ended up dating him for 2 years. And you're still best buds." She tapped my shoulder and gave a fake smile.

•once you had moved in•

"Ohhh, dude! It's Tuesday tomorrow!" Grayson yelled at Ethan running his hand through his wave of hair. "Oh, crap! We have to film it right now!" You watched them sort out what they should do from the couch. You bit your lip when they weren't watching and sat up. "Could do a simple Q&A and just apologise. Maybe you can mix it up a little? Is the supermarket open?" You checked the time on your phone and the supermarket hadn't been closed yet. "Hurry! I have an idea! Get in the car!" You rushed them. "Thanks, Y/N..." Ethan gave you a tight hug. You smiled, "Anytime."

•at the supermarket•

You were wearing the same Hollister muscle singlet and salmon pink bikini bottoms. You tied your hair in a messy bun as you drove.

You demanded Ethan to grab a trolley and you and your bestfriend were sitting inside it. Ethan and Grayson started pushing it and were running really fast. Slowly crashing into the toilet paper. About four packs fell on the ground and the old lady who was checking out the laundry powder was starring you all down.

"You kids are going to pick them up, aren't you?" She adjusted her glasses, "Yes Ma'am." Grayson picked them up and struggled at putting them in the right place. You just giggled, covering your smile.

Ethan casually pushed the trolley now and you couldn't help but laugh. You grabbed random items for the shelves and when you got to the frozens isle you started getting goosebumps. Grayson caught you shivering, he took off his hoodie and handed it to you. "Here..." He smiled at you. "No Gray, it's fine." You gave him the hand signal for no thanks but he basically forced it onto you. He made you put your arms up and that made your singlet go up. You quickly tried to cover your stomach up by pulling the hoodie down. "Thanks." You smiled at him. "No worries."

•back at home•

You grabbed yours and your bestfriend's sleeping eye masks and two bandanas.

You held them up. "Shotgun this one." You put on your eye mask but just sat it on the top of your head. "Thanks." "Thank you-p!"

Jack set up the camera while you were out and he set up chairs outside and a table. Your bestfriend set out all of the products on the table and Jack had questions to ask you. If you got them wrong you have to either eat a mystery product or get slapped in the face with it.

The twins practically forced you into playing with them. Except you realised you had to get dressed so you left and it took you for ages. They didn't realise it was filming and decided to put a snip of it in the actual thing.

•YouTube video•

E- HURRY UP Y/N!
G- *adusting his blindfold*
pause
E- Is she even coming? I thought she just needed some pants?
*he pulls up his bandana*
pause
*You finally come ~ They start cheering*
pause
You- Oh, be quiet...
pause
*They start with the intro and introduce you as your embarrassing nickname*
You- But it's just Y/N thanks...
*you fake smile and Ethan pulls you in for a hug*

The video carries on and it's going hilariously. Then Jack asks this specific question, this was the last question. It formed butterflies in your stomach. You cross your toes because you knew Jack and your bestfriend would see your fingers crossed instantly and would say something.

"Ethan, who is it that Grayson likes?"

You didn't know this but Grayson and Ethan raised up their blindfolds and were just looking at eachother. "Can I say?" You heard Ethan whisper. You were sitting in between them. "No." Grayson pointed at you and ended the video blocking the camera with his hand on it.

A/N:
I'm sorry this is so long. It was almost a 1000 word story! OML! Kms... I just wanted this to be perfect. I'm kinda going backwards I know but expect more Imagines. If you have any ideas of imagines those are the only requests I'll do. Just message me your name, and what you'd like. If you want you can send preferences too. Have a groovy day! 💞😎😇