Noa stared down at me with a smirk, "Right back at you," she said, pressing a long deep kiss to my lips.

And almost as soon as I understood what she meant, my eyes widened and my face grew astoundingly warm—which seemingly made Noa's amused expression grow.

"God, you're so cute," she said, pressing another brief kiss to my lips before pulling away fully.

I gave her a narrowed look, "Not when I'm flustered, Noa," I deadpanned as she walked toward the door.

Noa only chuckled to herself, "I'd love to argue about this with you," she countered as she stopped by the door.

I stood from the bed, "Oh would you?" I challenged her as I adjusted the oversized t-shirt of hers over her sweatpants that I wore.

Noa hummed, "Yeah—I mean you know angry sex is my favorite," she teased me, easily making my face grow even redder—and earning a string of laughs from her lips.

I grabbed one of the pillows and threw it at her, "Stop doing that," I whined, hating how flustered she was purposefully trying to make me.

But Noa only continued to laugh to herself as she exited the room to grab me some food.

"Yes, and the flower arrangements are set?" I questioned as I held the phone to my ear.

I had changed and cleaned up a little over twenty minutes ago—and while Noa had brought me food, I haven't gotten a chance to touch it.

Sleeping was seemingly the worst idea possible with everything I had to check on regarding the wedding.

My eyes darted over to the door when Noa entered the room.

"Perfect, and the theme is good to go?" I questioned the woman on the other end of the line.

Noa stopped right in front of me with furrowed brows, clearly confused about who I was speaking to.

"Yes ma'am everything is set," the woman confirmed.

I smiled to myself, "Great, thank you so much," I said before I hung up the call.

Noa looked at my untouched plate with disapproval, "You haven't eaten yet?" she questioned, clearly unhappy with the matter.

I shook my head as I began dialing the next number, "No, I don't have time to eat. I have so many arrangements to check—"

"I already told you it was handled," she cut me short.

But I only shook my head, "I still need to go over everything," I said as I continued to dial the number of the caterer.

But Noa only irritatingly grabbed the phone from my hand, "It's handled. You need to eat," she insisted.

I only rolled my eyes, "You've already delayed me enough by letting me slee—"

But I was easily cut short by my own gasp when Noa grabbed the front of my neck. 

"You know better than to ever roll your eyes at me," she said, staring down between my eyes with complete seriousness.