690 - 692

Chapter 690: War

Horses, armor, guns, ammunition, plus food...

Han Zhengtai is not fighting a war here, he is clearly throwing money.

Sure enough, as expected of a man known as the God of Wealth, he was also exceptionally different when fighting.

"General, in fact, we can take the initiative to attack this time." Su Minglie looked at Dugu Yuanhao and proposed.

Naturally, Su Minglie also knew that Han Zhengtai's expenses for raising an army like theirs were astonishing.

Han Zhengtai spent so much resources and energy to train the Fire Army, it is impossible for Su Minglie to hide behind the Dugu Army with the Fire Army.

Moreover, Su Minglie is not only ready to play forward, but also ready to play offensively!

Instead of passively waiting for the Huns to attack the door, but to pull out the front line and take the initiative to meet the Huns in the wild!

"Active attack?"

Dugu Yuanhao frowned. Taking the initiative to attack meant that they had to give up the defense of the city wall and take the initiative to fight the Huns in the field.

The terrain in the north is flat, and there is no obstacle for the cavalry to run. This is a very favorable terrain for the cavalry.

The Xiongnu men grew up on horseback since they were young, and they are very good at riding and shooting.

When fighting in the wild, Daliang has a natural disadvantage.

Daliang is better at defensive warfare, that is, defending the city.

Over the years, the Dugu Army also relied on defending the city to block the iron hooves of the Huns.

"That's right, the general has also seen that our Fire Army is equipped with horses and guns, capable of fighting the Huns head-on."

Su Minglie was a member of the Dugu Army before, so he also understood Dugu Yuanhao's worries very well, and introduced him to the advantages of his Agni Army.

"Our war horses are all high-quality Dawan horses, which are better than ordinary Hun tribe horses!"

These horses were smuggled and traded by Han Zhengtai and the Xiongnu nobles. The quality of the horses in the hands of these nobles can be better than those of ordinary small tribes.

"The quality of a horse is one thing, but riding and archery is another." Dugu Yuanhao frowned.

All the Huns grew up on horseback. They are very good at riding and archery. The horses in Daliang are precious, and there are very few people who can practice horseback riding. When it comes to fighting on horseback, they are no match for others.

"Master Shoufu had someone improve the horse's equipment."

For Han Zhengtai, if he lacks ability, he will rely on technology to make up for it.

Bad equestrian skills? The saddle is improved to make the rider ride more stably, and the horseshoes are fixed with horseshoes to protect the horses' hooves and make them run more stably.

With good harnesses, the gap between cavalry and the Huns in riding and archery has been greatly narrowed.

As for shooting...

"General, we are using guns. One shot can shoot three or four hundred meters away. The opponent's arrow, even a Hercules, can shoot within two hundred meters at most."