675 - 677

Chapter 675 New Year

Han Wei was very loyal to Li Yuanmin, but he didn't go to death to follow him because he couldn't let go of his family.

Because of this, Han Wei feels very guilty.

This cage is Han Wei's way of atonement.

Although Han Zhengtai didn't quite understand, he also respected Han Wei's choice, so he didn't force Han Wei to leave, but tried to make the main courtyard as comfortable as possible so that Han Wei could live more comfortably.

Han Wei is now in charge of sorting out the books that Han Zhengtai took out from the library every day, and the juniors in the family will go to pay him respects on time. His little life is quite fulfilling.

If Han Wei is really allowed to come out, he is afraid that his heart will not be at peace.

"I see."

Li Xiuwen nodded thoughtfully, but let go of trying to persuade Han Wei.

"Let's visit father more when we have time, and just say hello to father." Han Zhengtai said with a smile.

"Um."

Li Xiuwen nodded his head slightly. After following Han Zhengtai, his mind opened up a lot, and he was more tolerant of others and himself.

Everyone has their own choices. As long as they live happily, others like them don't need to interfere too much.

"Xiuwen, how are the two cousins doing now?"

Han Zhengtai asked about the brothers Han Zhengwei and Han Zhenglei.

The two became addicted to eating Wushi powder. After being discovered by Han Zhengtai, they were sent to Chuanmengou Medical Center for treatment. It has been more than half a year now.

"The situation of the two cousins is much better. They haven't had any more addictions for a month."

Li Xiuwen often went to Chuanmengou, and he always paid attention to the situation of Han Zhengwei and the two of them, so as not to let anyone take advantage of it.

Gradually, the two of them gradually took control.

But this doesn't mean it's over, and we must be vigilant to prevent relapse.

For this reason, Han Zhengtai is also preparing to set up a special law to list all those poisons as controlled items, and private trading and cultivation are not allowed.

"When they are healthy, sending them to the mines to do physical labor for two years to hone their training can be regarded as punishment for them this time." Han Zhengtai thought for a while and said.

For one thing, the mine is isolated from the outside world and is relatively closed, so they have no chance to come into contact with Wushisan again.

Secondly, the two of them violated the family rules, so they will definitely be punished. This is a small punishment for them, so that they can learn from their experience and stop hanging out with dubious people outside.

"I'll arrange this matter when the time comes."

Han Zhengtai paused and added something.

Han Zhengtai is not going to let Li Xiuwen come forward for such an offending matter.

"Um."

Li Xiuwen knew that Han Zhengtai didn't want any quarrel between him and Yu Qingyi, so he took the matter over, and couldn't help feeling warm in his heart.

Han Zhengtai is always like this, he will care and love him in every detail.

It was also because of Han Zhengtai's love that Li Xiuwen gradually healed the psychological trauma brought about by his childhood, and gradually became confident and cheerful.