627 - 629

Chapter 627 Persuasion

"Is this probably due to Taifu Han's special training method?" Chen Yuanliang thought for a while and said.

Chen Yuanliang has noticed the changes in the students of the Royal Academy.

It's just that compared to the rigorous training in school, the students who have undergone field training for nearly a month are more flexible.

"Yuan Liang, does the emperor intend to promote this special training method in the army?"

Zhao Hu and the others made eye contact and asked Chen Yuanliang in a low voice.

When Chen Yuanliang heard this, he couldn't understand what they were thinking.

They are... the training method of the gluttonous Han Zhengtai.

If Li Yuanmin intends to promote it in the army, wouldn't they also be able to obtain this training method?

"Sacred will is something we can figure out." Chen Yuanliang responded lightly.

If Chen Yuanliang hadn't been tight-lipped, Li Yuanmin would not have let him be the leader of the forbidden army, so he would have been in close protection.

There was no news from Chen Yuanliang, and Zhao Hu and the others were anxious, but it was not the place to talk right now, so they had to keep their words down for the time being.

The first day of the assessment is the preparation period for the offensive and defensive sides.

Although I didn't see the two sides fighting head-on, I could see the extraordinaryness of the students from these preparations.

The original voices that despised the Royal Academy and criticized Han Zhengtai completely dissipated.

Clothes and appearance are secondary, strength is the real core.

Even if the students look like beggars in a mess, no one can deny the strength they have shown.

Li Hongcai took the binoculars and looked at the records sent back by the eunuchs in the field with great interest, sweeping away the depression that had been trapped in the East Palace before.

Li Xiuwen and Han Zhengtai were not as excited as Li Hongcai. They had seen too much Chuanmengou's training, and the Royal Academy's assessment seemed to them to be a play-by-play.

There are a lot of caravans in Chuanmengou. These caravans come from all over the country. They come to Chuanmengou to buy snow salt and also transport local specialties to sell.

From the mouths of these caravans, Tang Rengui and Su Minglie learned of many bandit and robber dens.

In order to further train the team members, and at the same time to clean up the bandits and facilitate the trade between the caravan and Chuanmengou, the two would often take the team outside to clean up the bandits.

Now, the bandits in the entire Guanzhong area have basically been wiped out, and the remaining small part either hide in the mountains and dare not show their faces, or they have gone to other places.

These are all actual battles, real swords and guns are used, and blood will be shed.

Compared with them, isn't the Royal Academy's field assessment just a play?

Of course, although it's a play house, Su Minglie came to teach this group of students himself, and the students have mastered a lot of theoretical knowledge.

Through this assessment drill, it depends on how they perfectly integrate theoretical knowledge into actual combat.

"Will all the students of the Royal Academy take such courses in the future?"