558 - 560

Chapter 558: Changing the Sky (Second Change)

Nanshan's guards are very strict, with one post at five steps and one sentry at ten steps.

Even if Duguqing wanted to break in, it was very difficult.

Fortunately, Chuanmengou's camp is in a very remote corner, and Duguqing can barely touch it. If it's deep in the camp's belly, he may not be able to do anything about it.

Tang Rengui and Su Minglie took turns to be on duty in front of Han Zhengtai's tent, keeping an eye on the surrounding situation.

When Duguqing appeared, Su Minglie was on duty.

Su Minglie's martial arts are extraordinary, even if Duguqing's martial arts has reached such a level, it is impossible for him to break into the tent without hiding it from him.

Fortunately, Duguqing knew that Su Minglie was trustworthy, so he showed up to meet him.

"I have something important to tell Han Zhengtai."

Duguqing appeared directly in front of Su Minglie, looked at him and said.

"I'll report to your lord."

Su Minglie was taken aback by the silent Duguqing, but he quickly recovered and turned to report to Han Zhengtai.

"Master is here?"

When Han Zhengtai heard that Duguqing broke into the barracks directly, he knew in his heart that he must have heard the terrible news from Pei Yuanliang's group of people.

He and Li Xiuwen got up and got dressed, and let Duguqing come in.

"Master!"

When Han Zhengtai and Li Xiuwen saw Dugu Qing coming in, they hurriedly went up to salute.

"Pei Yuanliang and the others arranged to assassinate the emperor on Nanshan. Is the emperor dead?" Duguqing waved his hand, didn't care about these etiquettes, and asked the crux of the matter directly.

If Li Yuanmin is really dead as Pei Yuanliang and the others said, then Chang'an City will be in chaos.

"The emperor was assassinated, but he didn't die. He has woken up now."

Han Zhengtai shook his head, and added, "It's just that the news was blocked by the emperor, and now the outside world doesn't know what's going on in Nanshan."

A smart person like Duguqing immediately reacted when he heard this.

Li Yuanmin was putting bait on purpose to fish, and Pei Yuanliang and the fish had already been attracted by the seemingly sweet bait, and when they bit it, what awaited them was an abyss!

"It's good that the emperor is not dead."

Duguqing did not expect Li Yuanmin to be so fateful. To be honest, when he heard Pei Yuanliang and others talking, he also believed that Li Yuanmin would probably not survive.

Unexpectedly, he survived.

But it's better for Li Yuanmin to be alive. At least he's here, so the world won't be in chaos.

"Master, how did Pei Yuanliang and the others arrange it?"

Han Zhengtai further inquired about the detailed deployment of Pei Yuanliang and his party.

"Pei Yuanliang was assigned to spread the news. They wanted to pull Wang Hongzhuo into the arena. As for Li Yi, he was in charge of contacting the Supreme Emperor. Zhang Zhizhong and Zhang Yong were going to raise troops. They wanted to control the senior officials of Chang'an City and the palace as soon as possible. Help the Supreme Emperor to stabilize the situation."