684 - 686

Chapter 684: Retirement

Wangfu.

"Father, that Han Zhengtai is not a son of man. He not only lied to our land, but now he is paying attention to our money..."

Wang Hongzhuo was already middle-aged, but this time he was so aggrieved and aggrieved that he started crying in front of Wang Jizhi.

"That brass has such a high output? Are you sure that Han Zhengtai didn't do something to deliberately deceive him?" Wang Jizhi didn't want to believe it, and repeatedly confirmed.

At this moment, Wang Zhongcheng asked his servants to bring in the money that had been withdrawn from the bank and deposited in the treasury.

Wang Hongzhuo opened the box with red eyes, looking at all the brand new silver coins inside, his eyes hurt from being stabbed.

At the beginning, he thought that Han Zhengtai was an idiot, and he actually exchanged the IOUs with new money of good quality.

But now he realized that the silly hat turned out to be himself.

"Father, the child has seen it with his own eyes, can it be fake?"

Wang Hongzhuo choked up and said: "The Han family is simply unreasonable. The hard rocks were blasted away in a split second. There is no need to dig the ore, just pick it up."

"There's also the wooden rails. There are also wooden rails in Yunshan Mountain. It doesn't take any manpower to transport the ore from the mountain, and the speed is very fast."

"The workshop is even more outrageous. Just put the ore into the tall furnace, and the ore magazine will be calcined in no time, and a clear liquid will flow out. When the liquid cools and solidifies, it will become...become It's fine brass."

Wang Hongzhuo couldn't continue talking several times in the middle, because what he was talking about was not the production process of the Han family, but the painstaking efforts of his Wang family.

When Wang Hongzhuo thought of his family's fertile land being exchanged for these terrible copper coins, Wang Hongzhuo felt so heartbroken that he was about to die.

Wang Jizhi looked at the money in front of him with a dazed expression. Although he had listened to Wang Hongzhuo's explanation many times, he still couldn't accept all of this.

After all, it's too unbelievable.

However, at the same time, Wang Jizhi knew very well that it was impossible for Wang Hongzhuo to lie.

It is also impossible for many officials who witnessed from Yunshan to lie.

Wang Jizhi thought that in order to get the court to sell the land, he led a group of people into the palace to beg, but Han Zhengtai ridiculed and slapped him in the face in front of everyone.

At that time, Wang Jizhi thought that he was doing it for the whole family, to protect the royal family, so he endured the humiliation.

But now it seems that everything he did was just a joke.

It was he who personally pushed the entire family into the abyss that Han Zhengtai dug for them.

Even, in order to fall into this abyss, they even sent their own children to question them personally.

Han Zhengtai's move was so ruthless!

"Pfft~"

Wang Jizhi was so shocked that he couldn't help spitting out a mouthful of blood, and fell down straight.

"Father! Call the doctor!"

Seeing Wang Jizhi fainted, Wang Hongzhuo couldn't care less about the money, so he hurriedly asked for a doctor.