501 - 503

Chapter 501 (one more)

Li Xiuwen originally had a bad feeling for Wang Manying. After all, she and Wang Qiushui jointly attacked him before.

But now, everyone is about to die, and he doesn't worry about the previous things anymore.

As for the third prince Li Hongren, Li Xiuwen still has the same attitude as before.

If Li Hongren is honest and doesn't fight against Li Hongcai in the future, then Li Xiuwen will still treat him as a younger brother.

If something happened to Li Hongren, as an elder brother, Li Xiuwen would naturally take care of him, and would not take his anger out on him because of Wang Manying.

But if Li Hongren and Li Hongcai confront each other, Li Xiuwen will not hesitate at all, and will definitely stand by Li Hongcai's side.

People are far and near, and Li Xiuwen's heart is also fleshy, so he will naturally be biased.

Li Xiuwen didn't think too much about Wang Manying's affairs, and quickly calmed down, focusing on the next thing to do.

"Mom, arrange the guard of honor to follow me to the Ministry of Rites!"

Li Xiuwen told Dugu Fangruo what he was going to do next.

It's fine if the people in the Ministry of Rites cooperate obediently. If they don't cooperate, then Li Xiuwen will definitely use the privilege of being the eldest son to the extreme.

"Young master, you..."

Dugu Fangruo looked at Li Xiuwen helplessly, trying to persuade him.

After finally getting married, and he is still a young talent with a bright future, wouldn't he be able to enjoy his life at home safely?

Why do you want to do such a thankless thing.

If things go wrong, Li Xiuwen won't have a good reputation and will be ridiculed.

If the matter is done successfully, if a twin's son gets involved in a brothel, he won't have a good reputation.

From Dugu Fangruo's point of view, she really didn't want Li Xiuwen to be involved in this matter.

"Nurse, go get ready. Father and Emperor have already spoken well, and there is no room for maneuver." Li Xiuwen knew what she wanted to say by looking at Dugu Fangruo's expression, and quickly stopped the topic before she could speak.

People of the older generation were severely affected by the virtues of women before. This is not something that Li Xiuwen can reverse in a short time.

Now let's take care of the affairs of the brothel first, and let Li Xiuwen take care of the ideological matters later.

Dugu Fangruo had no choice but to arrange it.

The eldest son is officially going out, and this line of guards of honor is naturally indispensable.

The guards who opened the way, the guards of honor who accompanied them, and the people who waited on them, totaled a total of 120 people.

Coupled with the luxurious carriage pulled by eight horses, the scene looked very grand.

On weekdays, Li Xiuwen didn't even bring a servant with him. Sometimes when things were in a hurry, he would ride away on horseback. Except for the day of his wedding, he had never used this kind of battle.

Putting on the luxurious eldest son's dress and wearing a jade crown on his head, Li Xiuwen boarded the carriage.

The massive team went to the yamen of the Ministry of Rites.