504 - 506

Chapter 504 Horse Training (2 more)

"They made trouble before and punished them a little bit, but now they probably have a long memory."

Han Zhengtai explained briefly.

Duguqing looked at the expressions of this group of students, but he didn't think it was as simple as a small punishment.

It's just that there were people coming and going around, and he didn't want to ask too many questions, so he didn't say much.

Han Zhengtai and Duguqing ate in the cafeteria. The meals were very simple. Although Duguqing was a bit picky, he didn't waste food and ate a little.

After lunch, Han Zhengtai did not stay in the Royal Academy, but took a carriage to Chuanmengou.

Several main roads in Chang'an City have been paved with concrete roads, and the time from Chang'an to Chuanmengou has been shortened again. If you ride a fast horse, it will take half an hour to go back and forth.

Chuanmengou Hussar Mansion has been formally established, and all 100 mansion soldiers are in place.

The equipment of the government soldiers is still being built, but the horses can be distributed.

Today's horse selection, Han Zhengtai is going to check the situation.

The horses are kept in the ranch of the Han family.

They are all strong horses on the prairie. They have good foot strength, patience, and fast speed. They have many advantages.

However, the better the horse, the harder it is to tame.

The horses are ready for the soldiers, and the next step is to see if they can tame them.

Therefore, today's horse training is also a heavy assessment.

If they can't tame a good horse, they won't be able to stay, and will be replaced by a few subsequent candidates.

Of course, those who can pass the assessment will not be bad at equestrian skills.

Today's assessment is just to remind everyone not to relax their vigilance. Although they have become official soldiers, they may be replaced.

When Han Zhengtai arrived, Tang Rengui and Su Minglie had already lined up.

One hundred soldiers were divided into two squads, each with fifty soldiers, led by Su Minglie and Tang Rengui respectively.

Tang Rengui's team tends to charge forward, while Su Minglie's team tends to press the formation.

"grown ups!"

Seeing Han Zhengtai's arrival, Tang Rengui and Su Minglie led the team to salute.

"Let's go to the racecourse!"

Looking at Fu Bing's mental outlook, Han Zhengtai couldn't help but nodded in satisfaction.

These government soldiers are all the best in the guards. They have trained with good food and excellent training methods for more than a year, and their physical fitness is absolutely top-notch.

Compared to Han Zhengtai who was only satisfied, Dugu Qing who was by his side was much more surprised.

When he saw the students training on the playground at the Royal Academy in the morning, Duguqing was already very shocked.

The Royal Academy has only been held for less than a month, and judging from the situation inside, it is more disciplined than many excellent regular troops.