245 - 248

Chapter 245 Exhortation (two more)

There was an undercurrent in the palace, but all of this had nothing to do with Li Xiuwen.

Once the Legend of the White Snake was performed, it gained unprecedented popularity, and soon after, The Legend of Du Shiniang and the sketch sequel Selling Cars will begin to be staged.

Li Xiuwen has been very busy recently, and almost put all his thoughts on the rehearsal of the drama. For several days in a row, he stayed outside the palace and did not return to the palace.

Shangguan Yao and Wang Manying are fighting fiercely here, and they have no time to take care of Li Xiuwen.

There was a drought in the north this summer. Li Yuanmin was so busy with this matter that he didn't even take a step in the Hall of Qinzheng, so he didn't even bother to pay attention to Li Xiuwen.

These three people didn't care about Li Xiuwen, let alone those concubines in the harem.

For the concubines in the harem, it is better to watch the drama honestly than to provoke Li Xiuwen, a thorn in the side.

Li Xiuwen regards this Yongning Palace as a hotel, and occasionally goes back to stay for one night, most of the time he lives in the bamboo forest residence of the Han family.

It's just that even if they live in Zhulinju, Han Zhengtai and Li Xiuwen don't spend much time together, because Han Zhengtai doesn't stay in Chang'an all the time.

There are many things in Chuanmengou that are in their infancy. Han Zhengtai still needs to go on inspections frequently. Occasionally, when these people encounter difficulties, Han Zhengtai has to find a solution from the library.

Tomorrow is the first day of the new play Du Shiniang's Biography and sketches. Han Zhengtai hurried back to Chang'an to watch the rehearsal.

Knowing that they were going to perform for Han Zhengtai, all the actors couldn't help becoming nervous.

They were not as nervous when facing a large audience than Han Zhengtai alone.

However, the nervousness was all the more nervous, and everyone went on stage and began to perform seriously.

"How is it? Bauhinia has put in a lot of hard work in order to dance the opening dance well!" Li Xiuwen said proudly while sitting beside Han Zhengtai, watching Bauhinia performing hard on the stage.

The actors performed well, and the effect of the stage play was good. As the chief director, Li Xiuwen is of course proud of him.

"It's very good. Bauhinia dances very well, and everyone plays well. Of course, this is also thanks to Xiuwen, who worked so hard to rehearse the play."

Han Zhengtai praised everyone, and of course he didn't forget to praise Li Xiuwen in the end.

Li Xiuwen was a little embarrassed, and said: "The main reason is that everyone acted very well, and Chint, your script is also very good!"

"Xiuwen, are you tired recently?"

Han Zhengtai held Li Xiuwen's hand and asked with some distress.

Although Han Zhengtai is responsible for providing the plot and storyboards for this drama, Li Xiuwen is responsible for implementing all the work.

Li Xiuwen needs to worry about costumes and props, rehearsal of actors, and setting of martial arts movements.

It can be said that without Li Xiuwen, this new drama would not have been released so smoothly in such a short period of time.