612 - 614

Chapter 612: News

Baihu thinks that this matter should not be rushed and further observation is needed.

It happened that Li Hongcai went to Nanshan this time, and the East Palace was empty, allowing Baihu to observe carefully.

When Li Hongcai heard that only two spies were found, he couldn't help frowning.

"You can't act too hastily at this time. It would be bad if someone slipped through the net."

Han Zhengtai patted Li Hongcai on the shoulder to comfort him. Although he was also anxious, many things could not be resolved in a hurry.

"I know."

Li Hongcai thought that he was about to leave the East Palace and go to Nanshan to play, but his mood quickly calmed down.

Thinking optimistically, maybe after the trip to Nanshan, Baihu will find all the spies.

"Baihu, you went to see Qinglong yesterday, what did Qinglong say?"

Han Zhengtai looked at Baihu and asked about another matter.

Qinglong is about to leave, Baihu went to see Qinglong yesterday, on the one hand to see him off, after all this time, the next time the two will meet again is unknown.

On the other hand, Baihu also went to Qinglong to discuss the spies.

Unlike the white tiger, when the white tiger found the spies, it just marked the person out, and did not startle the snake. However, when Qinglong found the spies, he directly tied the person, and then interrogated him.

From the mouths of these spies, they interrogated a lot about Xuanwu, but after all, the Qinglong Department is the department responsible for the assassination, and has little contact with the Baihu Department. Those spies don't know much about Baihu's affairs.

Baihu told Han Zhengtai and Li Hongcai the news that Qinglong had found out.

Although there is no news about the spies from the White Tiger Department, there is a big piece of news.

"Before, Xuanwu wanted to send someone to kill me in the palace, but was stopped by old Xuanwu?"

Han Zhengtai and Li Hongcai looked at each other, their eyes full of shock and disbelief.

According to them, this Xuanwu was brought up by the old Xuanwu. The two of them are not only the relationship between the predecessor and the current one, but also the relationship between master and apprentice.

In this era, master and apprentice are more like father and son in a certain sense. The relationship between Xuanwu and Lao Xuanwu may be better than the relationship between Xuanwu and Li Yuanmin!

Xuanwu wanted to kill Han Zhengtai, why did old Xuanwu stop him?

"To be precise, Old Xuanwu only had time to stop half of it." Bai Hu thought for a while and said.

"Is it true that it disappeared?" Han Zhengtai couldn't help asking.

"Nine out of ten are true."

Baihu nodded. After returning from Chuanmengou, he went to investigate the matter on purpose, and everything was in line with the news revealed by the spies.

The assassination of Han Zhengtai took place a long time ago. It was after Han Zhengtai helped Li Hongcai use charitable donations to wash his reputation.

The location of the assassination was arranged in the Imperial Study Room.

Li Yuanmin trusted Han Zhengtai very much and summoned him many times in the Imperial Study Room. At that time, there was a severe drought in the north. Li Yuanmin was very interested in Han Zhengtai's disaster relief methods, so the two had a lot of time to discuss political affairs.