125 - 128

Chapter 125 Imperial Decree (2 more)

"There are many jugglers in Wa Si, you can go inside tomorrow and have a look, maybe you can find a suitable candidate." Li Xiuwen suggested.

"Then let's go to the tile shop together tomorrow to have a look."

Han Zhengtai saw that it was getting late, and they completely forgot the time during this discussion, and they didn't stay for long. He told Li Xiuwen to rest early, and then left.

Li Xiuwen sent Han Zhengtai away, continued to read the script in his hand, and carefully considered every detail in it.

Han Zhengtai returned to the yard from Li Xiuwen, only to find that several stewards were waiting with a group of young apprentices.

Yesterday, Han Zhengtai asked several stewards to bring some young apprentices to follow him to learn new bookkeeping methods, and prepare to train his own team.

Today, I walked around outside and was busy with the account book, so I almost forgot about it.

"Master!"

When the stewards saw Han Zhengtai coming back, they immediately brought a group of apprentices to greet him.

"Only these few?"

Han Zhengtai glanced at the apprentice behind the steward, and couldn't help frowning.

Only seven people were brought here in total. Just these few people did not meet his expectations.

"How many children from the side branches of the Han family are between the ages of eight and fifteen?" Han Zhengtai asked.

The interior of the Han family is also a pyramid of stairs.

The ones at the top are naturally the members of the third house of the Han family's direct branch.

The ones in the middle are people from the side branches of the Han family. Most of these people are the owners and stewards of a certain village outside the city. Each of them is in charge of a property of the Han family and takes charge of the affairs of the Han family.

The bottom ones are naturally slaves. Basically, the dirtiest and most tiring work falls on these people.

These stewards are all from the side branch, and what they brought today are all the children of the side branch of the Han family.

"Master, there are thirty-five people in total."

Several managers gathered together to discuss and told Han Zhengtai the result.

"Where are the woman and Shuang'er?" Han Zhengtai continued to ask.

He knew that these stewards didn't count women and Shuang'er as population at all.

"There are sixty women and eleven twins."

Several managers did not understand Han Zhengtai's intentions, but they still told Han Zhengtai the specific number of people.

"In two days, bring these people here."

Han Zhengtai thought for a while, and felt that there were not many of them, so he asked them to come over.

Except for a very small number like Han Zhong, the servants of the Han family are all illiterate and illiterate.

And these children of the offshoots have all been enlightened. Even if these people don't have high education, they can at least be able to read and write and count.

Let these people learn from him, and they will be able to help him in the future.

As for the woman and Shuang'er, even if they will marry one day in the future, for them to learn more things, there are only advantages and no disadvantages.