365 - 368

Chapter 365: Reminder (2 more)

"Master Han, today's matter is not good for the king to take care of his subordinates."

Li Yuanrui looked at Han Zhengtai, not forgetting that this is the real sufferer, and apologized to him.

Although Liu Fang has been identified as the real mastermind, the two servants are indeed from his palace, and he is also responsible for this.

"The prince doesn't need to blame himself, and this matter is not what the prince wants."

As the saying goes, those who do not know are not guilty.

Han Zhengtai could tell that Li Yuanrui didn't know what happened today, so he wouldn't really blame him.

However, he was not satisfied with the ending of today's play.

Although Liu Fang and Zhou Guangming were identified today, the real murderer is still at large!

Although Han Zhengtai had no evidence to convict Shu Ya, he didn't want to make her feel better either.

"My lord, there is a saying that I don't know if I should say it or not."

Han Zhengtai looked at Li Yuanrui and said hesitantly.

"Master Han, but it's okay to say!"

Li Yuanrui apologized to Han Zhengtai, how could he not let him speak, and quickly motioned him to say.

"Can the servants of the palace buy it after just one contact? And Mrs. Zhou is so relieved to hand over such a matter to a completely unfamiliar servant?"

Han Zhengtai stopped talking and didn't continue.

Li Yuanrui was stunned when he heard Han Zhengtai's words.

The servant of the palace is a stranger to Liu Fang, and what he has to do today involves the face of the Zhou family.

For such an important matter, Liu Fang just believed in a boy who could be bought casually and had only met a few times?

Because it was too shocking for the boy to take out his purse before, everyone subconsciously believed that Liu Fang was the mastermind.

But now that Han Zhengtai pointed out the key points, everyone immediately discovered something strange.

Li Yuanrui's eyes flickered, and he looked at Shu Min who was on the side.

Not only Li Yuanrui, but everyone around who heard Han Zhengtai's words looked at Shu Min.

Among the people present, the most suspicious person was Shu Min.

First, Li Yunjie promised to marry Han Zhengtai, but the Han family refused. Shu Min had a motive for committing the crime.

Secondly, Shu Min is the hostess of Prince Duan's Mansion, and these two servants are likely to be hers!

It's just that all of this is just speculation, and there is no substantive evidence.

So for a while, everyone just looked at this dignified and weak Princess Duan, but no one asked her to blame.

Shu Min gritted her teeth, so as not to lose control of her expression.

Originally, with the departure of Liu Fang and others, today's matter should also come to an end.

Wait until tomorrow, even if there are rumors, it will only be unfavorable to the Zhou family.