061 - 064

Chapter 61 Love Blossom Luck (1 more)

Looking around, Liangying is not the only one, but Miss Shuang'er, who loves Han Zhengtai, shouldn't be too much.

Anyone with a discerning eye can tell at a glance that Han Zhengtai is very lucky.

However, Han Zhengtai was not complacent because of these adoring gazes.

He knew very well that the admiration of these people was not for him Han Zhengtai, but for those great talents from another era.

The person they like is not Han Zhengtai and his soul.

After thinking about this point clearly, Han Zhengtai soon stopped paying attention to these adoring gazes.

Seeing that Han Zhengtai had no intentions for him, Liangying couldn't help feeling sad, but soon he was relieved.

All in all, Han Zhengtai not only has no interest in him, but also has no interest in the other ladies.

As long as Han Zhengtai doesn't get married, everyone still has a chance!

And according to gossip, Han Zhengtai doesn't seem to like women, he only likes Shuang'er!

Speaking of which, his chances are much higher!

"Brother, it seems that Han Zhengtai is very popular with those little brothers and sisters. You see, these people's eyeballs can't wait to stick to Han Zhengtai's body."

Li Hongcai and Li Xiuwen watched the fun from the sidelines. The love for Han Zhengtai should not be too obvious for the girls in the field, they naturally noticed it.

Holding the sword in his arms, Li Xiuwen nodded lightly, not surprised by this.

Everyone in the world loves talents, especially in the south where the style of writing is prevalent, and the pursuit of talents is even greater.

In previous years, the talented scholars who won the golden fruit at the Zhishui Poetry Association were all enthusiastically sought after.

Han Zhengtai is a new god of poetry, coupled with his handsome appearance, slender and tall figure, he is completely the perfect husband-in-law image in the minds of these ladies with twin children.

It is completely reasonable for him to be sought after and admired in this way.

"Brother, how about I ask Zhuang Zhuang to arrest Han Zhengtai and be your husband-in-law, so that you don't have to marry..."

Before Li Hongcai finished speaking, he was interrupted by Li Xiuwen's cold eyes.

"I, I just don't want you to be wronged..."

Li Hongcai shrank his neck and said aggrievedly.

In his opinion, Han Zhengtai is good in all aspects, and he can cook all kinds of delicious food. In the future, he will definitely be able to raise his brother for nothing. Of course, he can also raise his brother-in-law by the way.

This is much better than Li Xiuwen's shitty fiancé.

Seeing Li Hongcai's appearance, Li Xiuwen's eyes softened slightly, "Don't mention this matter again, I will handle my own affairs."

"Oh~"

Li Hongcai drooped his eyelids and lowered his head dejectedly, but his eyeballs were rolling around.

Those who know him well will know that this little guy must be planning some bad idea again.

The discussion between Li Hongcai and Li Xiuwen did not affect the high spirits of the talented scholars who criticized Liu Zhixin for seeking justice for Han Zhengtai.