409 - 412

Chapter 409 Levels (one more)

Only then did Han Xiao feel relieved. If he hadn't considered that these children might not have enough physical strength, he would have planned to increase the distance to 20 kilometers!

Han Zhengtai shook his head and continued to watch.

The second level tests the learning ability.

This level is divided into two levels, the first level is Chinese, and the second level is mathematics.

In the first level, 100 characters are drawn immediately, and the teacher will teach them within half an hour. The more characters that can be recognized in the end, the higher the score.

The second level is Arabic numerals, from 1 to 100, all are taught once, and the score is determined according to how many are recognized.

Han Zhengtai nodded slightly. The level of language is more a test of memory. Although it is not required to learn to write, but it is possible to memorize a hundred unfamiliar words in a short period of time. For students who have no learning experience, the difficulty is also very big.

As for the level of mathematics, it is more to test the students' reaction and ability to summarize.

Although it is from 1 to 100, as long as you learn 1 to 10, the following numbers do not need to be memorized by rote.

Although the assessment of the second level is somewhat harsh, it is within reason.

After all, it is not required to memorize all of them to be considered qualified, but to give points according to the amount of memory.

The third hurdle is the interview.

This level will be personally handled by Han Xiao and five teachers from the teaching and research group.

They are all simple questions, and more of a test of students' ability to speak and respond.

Seeing that Han Xiao and the others had already arranged everything, Han Zhengtai didn't plan to intervene.

Now that Han Xiao can handle school affairs, Han Zhengtai can spend more time and energy on other things.

Now he just waits for the school to officially enroll students the day after tomorrow to see how the enrollment is going.

After Han Zhengtai learned about the situation of the school, he returned to the other courtyard.

Li Xiuwen made arrangements for the theater, and also came to Chuanmengou to meet Han Zhengtai.

"Jiang Zhongzhou and Zhang Ming are facing each other."

Li Xiuwen arranged for shadow guards to watch over Zhang Ming and Jiang Zhongzhou, so today's actions of these two people are also controlled by Li Xiuwen.

No, as soon as he came to Chuanmengou, Li Xiuwen immediately told Han Zhengtai what happened today.

"Jiang Zhongzhou stayed at Yushitai all day?"

Han Zhengtai showed a thoughtful expression.

"What did Jiang Zhongzhou go to Yushitai? Impeach Zhang Ming?" Li Xiuwen asked after thinking about it.

Han Zhengtai nodded slightly, except for this, there is no other possibility.

"It seems that Jiang Zhongzhou is ready to tear himself apart with Zhang Ming." Han Zhengtai said with a smile.