495 - 497

Chapter 495 Recommendation (one more)

Li Yuanmin calmed down and put his mind on Han Zhengtai's proposal.

Originally, Li Yuanmin didn't have any idea about brothels.

As an absolute patriarchal society in ancient feudalism, not only would men not be scolded for being obscene and shameless when they visited places like brothels, but instead they would be given the reputation of being coquettish.

This kind of thinking is unavoidable even for Li Yuanmin, who is an emperor.

The people in power have this kind of thinking, so why would they ban brothels and song shops?

But now the situation is different.

Through Han Zhengtai, Li Yuanmin learned about the dangers of brothels and song shops.

STDs and infectious diseases, and the criminal industry chain behind it.

It's okay for Li Yuanmin not to know about the harm involved. Now that he knows it, he will definitely not ignore it.

The order to ban prostitution is inevitable!

In addition to curbing the harm brought to the country by the gray industry of brothels, at the same time, it can also bring a big blow to the aristocratic family.

The money earned by the brothel does not pay taxes, and all the winnings go into the pockets of the aristocratic family.

Now that Li Yuanmin wants to deal with the family, he is naturally happy to cause trouble for the family.

"It seems that all the nobles agree with this matter."

Li Yuanmin had a decision in his heart. Looking at the civil and military affairs of the Manchu Dynasty, he expressed his decision: "The brothel and song workshops are indeed extremely harmful. The court must not let such cancers continue to endanger the country and society!"

"Since this matter was proposed by Han Qing's family, let Han Qing's family have full authority to handle this matter!"

Li Yuanmin looked at Han Zhengtai and handed over the matter to him.

Apparently, Li Yuanmin also knows that this matter will only be implemented if it is handed over to Han Zhengtai, otherwise, this matter will only end in anticipation and there will be no further text.

The reason is also very simple.

There are so many aristocratic families behind this brothel song shop. If these industries are to be shut down, who in the Manchu dynasty can withstand the pressure?

Li Yuanmin's only worry now is that Han Zhengtai holds several positions. If this matter is handed over to him, will it...

"Your Majesty, I have other opinions on the eradication of the person in charge of the brothel song workshop."

Han Zhengtai thought about it, but did not accept Li Yuanmin's appointment.

It's not that Han Zhengtai thinks he doesn't have the extra energy to deal with this matter.

Han Zhengtai is not the kind of person who has to do everything by himself.

At the beginning of the matter, he will do it himself, but when it is on the right track, he will let it go and hand it over to the people below to take full responsibility.

It's not that Han Zhengtai believes in the idea of not being suspicious of people, but not being suspicious of employers.

People are subject to change. Han Zhengtai is not sure that such things as people's hearts can be maintained forever, especially when there are so many employees under him.