621 - 623

Chapter 621 Murder

"Why?"

Shocked by the sudden news, Ying Qi was stunned and asked subconsciously.

Why did he kill his whole family?

But after asking the question, Ying Qi already had the answer in his heart.

Being able to be on Anbu's assassination list, why is there any reason?

In the final analysis, there is only one reason, and that is to obey orders.

Ordinary shadow guards listen to their superiors, their superiors listen to their leaders, and the leaders listen to their master, Li Yuanmin.

The whole family of the He family died tragically. The real culprit behind the scenes was Li Yuanmin, and Old Xuanwu was the knife in his hand.

Prior to this, Yingqi was also a sharp blade in Li Yuanmin's hands. Yingqi used various drugs developed by himself to help the shadow guard complete the task.

Shadow Guard grew up in the shadows since he was a child, and Ying Qi is used to this kind of thing, and he didn't think much about it before.

But when he knew that this kind of thing happened to him, he could understand the cold-bloodedness and cruelty in it.

"Xuanwu, is what you said true?"

Ying Qi met Xuan Wu's eyes and asked seriously.

The master who respected and raised him since he was a child and grew up as a father turned out to be his father-killing enemy. This news hit Ying Qi too hard, so Ying Qi hoped that all this was not true.

"it is true!"

With a guilty conscience, Xuanwu looked away and said apologetically, "Ying Qi, I'm sorry."

Xuanwu apologized because he was deceiving, but Yingqi understood that Xuanwu apologized because he kept concealing the news about him.

Moreover, Ying Qi has a special feeling for Xuan Wu. Because of this special feeling, Ying Qi subconsciously never chooses to actively doubt Xuan Wu.

So after Xuanwu said it was true, Ying Qi believed everything Xuanwu said.

"How can you be blamed for this matter?"

Ying Qi showed a bitter smile, shook his head, and continued after a long silence: "In the end, I still want to thank you for helping me avenge me."

"It's not considered revenge."

When Xuanwu heard Ying Qi mentioning this matter, his expression became serious in an instant. He looked at Ying Qi and said, "Although this matter was initiated by the master, you must know that it is the master who actually ordered it!"

The meaning of this sentence is also obvious. Xuanwu is reminding Ying Qi that his real enemy is Li Yuanmin, so just killing an old Xuanwu is not enough.

Xuanwu expended so much effort to tell such a lie, not just to make Ying Qi not hate him, but more importantly, Xuan Wu wanted to pull Ying Qi to take revenge.

Ying Qi is full of hatred for Li Yuanmin in her heart, and then she will do her best to help him!

"My lord!"

Ying Qi's distracted and confused eyes gradually regained consciousness, and the monstrous hatred gathered in the depths of his eyes.

This kind of bloody enmity for extermination of genocide, as long as it is in the heart, there is no way to not hate it.

"Master, it's yours..."

Ying Qi thought of something, and looked at Xuanwu hesitantly.

Li Yuanmin is Xuanwu's father. If he killed Li Yuanmin, what would Xuanwu do?