546 - 548

Chapter 546 Hunting (8) (2 more)

Tang Rengui and Su Minglie were riding on horses. As the horses galloped, their figures kept rising and falling in the air.

The speed was getting faster and faster, and the surrounding scenery on both sides became afterimages.

The gate of the Hushi Mansion camp in Nantang County is close at hand!

"Drive!"

Tang Rengui and Su Minglie, one on the left and the other on the right, rushed to the fence of the camp. They stepped on the stirrups and pulled the reins. Pass.

"kill!"

Standing behind the fence, he held his long spear and poked it out forcefully. It pierced the horse's armor without leaving any mark.

Tang Rengui and Su Minglie swung the nearly eight-foot-long steel rod in their hands, and the extremely hard steel rod engulfed the sound of the air being torn.

With one stick, all the group of people guarding the gate of the camp were knocked down.

"ah!"

A group of people fell to the ground with their feet on their backs and their spears falling apart. The physical pain made them howl uncontrollably.

"how so?"

"That armor is really invincible!"

"Such a powerful agility!"

...

The group of people who had an excellent view on the mountain to watch the show nearly popped their eyes when they saw this scene.

Originally, when they saw that only Tang Rengui and Su Minglie were rushing into the camp, one left and one right, they thought they would be seriously injured if they didn't die!

But who knew it would be like this.

The fence and guards didn't cause the two of them any harm at all!

Yesterday Chen Yuanliang introduced the power of the armor to them. Although they believed in Chen Yuanliang's character and would not talk about it, seeing is believing, everyone did not fully believe it in their hearts, and they still had some reservations.

Until just now, they didn't really believe what the members said.

That armor is really invulnerable!

The beautiful impact of Tang Rengui and Su Minglie made a group of people completely restrain their mentality of watching jokes before.

I'm afraid these two people didn't aim for nothing, they might really pick the Nantang County Hushi Mansion with just two of them!

Zhao Hu clenched his teeth, his face was ugly, but suddenly, he relaxed again.

Zhao Dali doesn't use steel rods like Tang Rengui and Su Minglie. The soldiers' swords, guns, swords and halberds in his hands are all sharp blades!

Swords have no eyes. If Tang Rengui and Su Minglie were really idiots and were accidentally killed in the camp of Huqi Mansion in Nantang County, I am afraid that Han Zhengtai would not easily let Zhao Hu go.

But the situation is different now. Tang Rengui and Su Minglie are extremely powerful. Regardless of whether they win or lose, at least with their martial arts, they will not die in the Nantang County Hushi Mansion.

Misfortunes depend on blessings, and blessings lie on misfortunes.

If Zhao Dali wins, he will attract a powerful enemy, Han Zhengtai, who will bring unstoppable troubles and endless troubles.