479 - 482

Chapter 479 Putting Rice (One More)

"I can do it, don't you know?"

Han Zhengtai chuckled, looked down at Li Xiuwen and said.

"You're talking about business, don't be joking!"

Li Xiuwen blushed, and bumped Han Zhengtai with his elbow.

"Okay, I won't make trouble anymore."

Han Zhengtai stopped teasing Li Xiuwen, got up serious, looked down at Li Xiuwen's eyes, and said seriously: "Xiuwen, I'm serious, let's live in a world of two, and don't think about the children for now. OK?"

"Um!"

Han Zhengtai's words have reached this point, so Li Xiuwen naturally won't refuse, so he nodded and agreed.

"Xiuwen, thank you."

When Han Zhengtai heard that Li Xiuwen agreed, he was completely relieved.

There is no need to worry about the child's problem for the time being.

As for what to do in five years?

Of course, we have to wait five years to see the specific situation before making a decision.

"I know, you are doing it for my own good."

Li Xiuwen leaned against Han Zhengtai's arms, his heart was full of emotion.

In this world, he is afraid that he will never find someone who treats him as well as Han Zhengtai.

"You are my only husband, of course I want to treat you well."

Han Zhengtai tightened his arms and held Li Xiuwen tightly in his arms.

It took him two lifetimes to wait for a soul mate, so he naturally had to cherish it.

The couple soaked in the warm bath, enjoying the rare two-person world in public for a day.

But those students in the academy who were confined in confinement did not have such an easy time.

"Give me something to eat, I know I was wrong..."

"I can't take it anymore, I'm about to die!"

"Please, give me a bite to eat!"

"Father, save me, save me!"

Lu Zhengyang lay down on the mat with his body bowed, begging for mercy to the darkness with an air of gossamer.

He was really hungry and couldn't take it anymore.

What dignity, what family, what mission...

At this moment, Lu Zhengyang left everything behind.

He was imprisoned in the morning, and it has been less than a day now. During this period, every minute and every second feels extremely long.

Especially now, he has completely lost his sense of time. He doesn't know what time it is, and he doesn't know how long he has to wait until it's time for dinner tomorrow morning.

This kind of waiting for the unknown is the most tormenting.

Compared with Lu Zhengyang, the other descendants of the aristocratic families who were imprisoned in the same way ended up in better condition than him, but the overall difference is not too much.

They are all at the age of growing up, and they have a big appetite. In addition, they still have some physical training in the first two days. After three days, they haven't eaten a bite. How could they not be hungry.