097 - 100

Chapter 97 Argument (one more)

"Cui Tian!"

Cui Zong did not go to the ancestral hall, but instead called his confidant, Cui Tian.

"Master!"

Cui Tian came quickly, saluted and greeted respectfully.

"Go and find out the cause of the old man's death for me. I suspect that it was the people from the big house who did it." Cui Zong ordered.

"Yes, slave, let's go!"

Cui Tian was stunned for a moment, but when he came back to his senses, he immediately agreed.

"Be careful, don't let the people in the big house find out." Cui Zong warned.

"Yes, master!"

Cui Tian responded and left quietly.

"Fourth Master, Eldest Master invites you to the ancestral hall. The whole family has arrived, and only the people in your room are left."

In just a short while, Cui Fu sent someone over to urge Cui Zong to go over.

  "snort!"

Cui Zong snorted coldly. The more anxious Cui Fu was, the more ghosts he had in his heart.

He won't let Cui Fu successfully open the ancestral hall and confirm the position of Patriarch!

Cui Zong ordered that all the people in their room wait in the room, and no one is allowed to go to the ancestral hall!

...

"Master, fourth master is unwilling to come."

Cui Yi looked ugly, and came to Cui Fu and whispered the news to him.

"Cui Zong is suspicious of me."

Cui Fu pursed his lips tightly, and panic flashed across his eyes.

Brothers Cui Lin and Cui Zong were smart since they were young. If he hadn't relied on his status as the eldest son and Cui Ye's preference, he would have never been able to dominate these two.

Although they planned the murder of Cui Ye well and did it very cleanly, they are not afraid of 10,000, just in case.

If Cui Zong really found some clues and let him expose Cui Fu in front of the whole clan, then Cui Fu would be...

"Master, since the fourth master is unwilling to come, then don't wait for him. As long as the elders of the clan recognize your identity as the head of the family and confirm your identity as the head of the family, then no one in the Cui family will be able to refute you, Master." Cui Yi thought Liao wanted to persuade.

Cui Fu nodded slightly, and there was a trace of cruelty in his eyes.

Since the fourth child has become suspicious, it is naturally impossible to keep him in Cui's house.

When he officially becomes the head of the Cui family, the first thing he will do is to drive Cui Zongyifang out of the Cui family!

"Elders in the clan, Sanfang was hit too hard by his father's death, so he can't come to the ancestral hall."

Cui Fu brought Cui Hao to the ancestral hall, found a random reason, and fooled Cui Zong's reason for not coming.

"The opening of the ancestral hall is such an important matter, how could Cui Zong not come!"

"That's right, the old master has just left. Even if Cui Zong is sad, he can't delay such an important event!"

"It's not that he, Cui Zong, and his family are the only ones who are sad, aren't the rest of us sad? I think he just knows that the head of the family is not his turn, so he deliberately didn't come!"