337 - 340

Chapter 337 Surprise (second more)

     "I will continue to try, but I also like the stories Chint brought out." Li Xiuwen was happy to see Han Chintai supporting him.

     Of course, he will continue to try the original scripts when he has the material and inspiration, but Han Zhengtai's scripts are also very exciting, and he also wants to make them into scripts and perform on stage.

     "Children make choices, Xiuwen, you want both."

     Han Zhengtai smiled and nodded. As long as Li Xiuwen likes it, he will naturally do his best to support it.

     There was nothing to change in the drama. After watching it, Han Zhengtai saw that it was getting late and the curfew was about to come, so he didn't stay any longer, and went back with Li Xiuwen.

     "Chint, when do you think this show will air?"

     Back at Zhulinju, Li Xiuwen asked about the broadcast of the play.

     The advertisement has already been released, and the outside world is also looking forward to this drama. Now there is only a specific time to put the drama on the stage.

     "This... the sooner the better."

     Han Zhengtai didn't know the arrangement of the theater when he just came back, so that's all he can say.

     "Xiuwen, there is something I have to tell you."

     Han Zhengtai looked at Li Xiuwen and said seriously.

     "whats the matter?"

     Li Xiuwen blinked, showing a puzzled expression.

     "I have confessed to the emperor about our affairs."

     Although Han Zhengtai did not directly name Li Xiuwen today, he also pointed out their relationship to Li Yuanmin.

     Originally, Han Zhengtai was going to tell Li Xiuwen last night, but because he was too tired later, he fell asleep directly, so today he can only cut first and play later.

     "Um?!"

     When Li Xiuwen heard the news suddenly, his heart tightened, and he stared nervously at Han Zhengtai with wide eyes: "Then, the father didn't punish you, did he?"

     "Don't worry, the emperor not only didn't punish me, but also admitted our relationship."

     Han Zhengtai told Li Xiuwen exactly what happened today, and said with a smile: "When Zhou Taojun solves it, then I can formally marry you and start."

     The reason why Han Zhengtai was so anxious was that on the one hand, he wanted Li Xiuwen to be by his side so that the two of them would not have to be separated, and on the other hand, he did not want Li Xiuwen to return to the dangerous place in the harem.

     "Really, really?"

     A huge surprise hit Li Xiuwen's head directly, even though he had a calm temper, he couldn't help being stunned at this meeting.

     This marriage contract, which has fettered him for so long, can be dissolved immediately, not to mention, he can still marry the person he likes...

     This was too much of a surprise for Li Xiuwen, so much so that he couldn't believe it.

     "Really, it's truer than pearls."

     Han Zhengtai took Li Xiuwen's hand, showing an apologetic expression: "Xiuwen, I'm sorry, I originally wanted to tell you, but..."

     "No need to apologize, I don't blame you, I'm very happy!"