089 - 092

Chapter 89 Tears (2 more)

"Marriage contract?"

Li Xiuwen was stunned for a moment. He originally thought that Han Zhengtai would give up the idea of helping him break off the engagement after he said that the Supreme Emperor gave him the marriage and that the betrothed was the Taiyuan Zhou family.

But looking at Han Zhengtai's hopeful eyes, it is obvious that as long as Li Xiuwen says he is willing, then Han Zhengtai will do his best to help him break off the engagement!

Marriage, does Li Xiuwen want to give up?

Of course he wanted to give up.

It's just, is this engagement so easy to give up?

"Mr. Han, this is my business, so don't worry about it."

Li Xiuwen didn't want to implicate Han Zhengtai. Although the national teacher Ruan Tiangang was difficult to deal with, he had no foundation after all. Compared with a behemoth like the Taiyuan Zhou family, it was nothing at all.

If Han Zhengtai offends the Zhou family, then even Li Xiuwen and Li Hongcai may not be able to protect him!

Hearing that Li Xiuwen rejected him, Han Zhengtai did not give up.

This Li Xiuwen was obviously unwilling to this marriage, but he was worried that it would hurt him, so he refused his help.

Han Zhengtai is not stupid, how could he just give up because of Li Xiuwen's refusal.

"Mr. Li, do you mean that you don't regard me as a friend?"

Han Zhengtai deliberately showed a sad expression, looked at Li Xiuwen aggrievedly and said.

  "That was not what I meant!"

Li Xiuwen didn't expect that Han Zhengtai would act with him at all, and thought that what he said just now hurt him, so he quickly denied it.

"Then let me help you!" Han Zhengtai looked at Li Xiuwen and said.

"Mr. Han, you..."

Li Xiuwen looked at Han Zhengtai who was so stubborn, his eyes were full of helplessness.

"Mr. Li, you are only sixteen years old. Could it be that you are willing to be insulted by Zhou Taotao that week, and are you willing to tie your life's happiness to that beast?"

Han Zhengtai's face was livid, even if Li Xiuwen was willing, he would not be willing!

"Mr. Han, don't take risks for me. It's not worth it. Although Zhou Taojun insulted me verbally, it was just talking. After all, I am a son of the royal family. He dare not do anything to me."

Li Xiuwen saw that Han Zhengtai's face was full of anger and felt wronged for himself, so he turned to persuade him.

"It's worth it! Mr. Li, as long as you say a word, even if there are mountains of swords and flames ahead, I will dare to fight for you!" Han Zhengtai did not evade his feelings for Li Xiuwen, looked at Li Xiuwen, and said seriously.

Han Zhengtai is such a person. Once he likes him, he will do his best to treat that person well.

He was moved by Li Xiuwen, so he would try his best to protect him.

Originally, he wanted to show it slowly, and then slowly confide his feelings to Li Xiuwen.

But the plan can't keep up with the changes.

Li Xiuwen's situation is too special. If Han Zhengtai didn't express his intentions, Li Xiuwen wouldn't even take the step of regretting the marriage!

In desperation, he couldn't care less about other consequences, so he could only take this dangerous step.