105 - 108

Chapter 105 Cuilian (third watch)

Han Zhengtai and Li Xiuwen looked at each other, then got up and went to the window to look out.

At a corner of the road ahead, there was a kneeling girl in white sackcloth, with a straw mat beside her.

A pair of feet were exposed from the straw mat, and it could be seen that there was a person wrapped inside.

"Sell yourself to bury your father?"

Li Hongcai fixed his eyes and saw clearly the words written with charcoal on the ground in front of the girl.

"This young lady is filial, brother, let's buy her."

Li Hongcai looked at Han Zhengtai and Li Xiuwen and said.

Along the way, Li Hongcai has done a lot of good things. The ten taels of silver is a lot for ordinary people, but to him it is just a drop in the bucket. He saw this woman was pitiful and careful, so he wanted to help her.

Han Zhengtai stared at the woman to check, but did not respond for a while.

Li Xiuwen looked at Han Zhengtai's expression, and a strange look flashed across his eyes.

"Third brother."

Seeing that Han Zhengtai did not respond, Li Hongcai begged Li Xiuwen.

With a mask on, Li Xiuwen couldn't see any expression, but it could be seen that he was not very happy now.

"Go down and have a look."

Han Zhengtai looked at the woman with an interesting expression, nodded slightly and said.

Along the way, Han Zhengtai taught Li Hongcai to do good deeds, but he also wanted to remind him that some people really need help when they are pitiful, and some people are pitiful, but they are likely to be liars.

If Li Hongcai blindly pitied people, he might be used or even deceived and hurt in the end.

  "Yeah!"

Li Hongcai got a response, and immediately ran down the teahouse.

"Little brother, slow down!"

Bai Hu hurriedly followed.

"Third brother, let's go down too."

Han Zhengtai looked at Li Xiuwen and said.

Li Xiuwen didn't respond, he turned coldly and caught up with Li Hongcai and the two of them.

  "Um?"

Han Zhengtai looked at Li Xiuwen's back, with a look of confusion in his eyes.

Is Li Xiuwen angry?

But he didn't do anything!

Han Zhengtai patted his head, thinking that the weather should be too hot, so he had an illusion.

When the four of them came out of the teahouse, they bumped into several women and dragged their husbands away.

"Hu Meizi, even after your own father died, you still came out to seduce people, shameless!"

"You bastard, where are you going to look? Look at it and gouge out your eyeballs!"

"Come back with me, if you dare to come here again, I will break your leg!"

...

Han Zhengtai listened to the words of these people, walked over, and took a closer look at the lovely and pitiful woman who was kneeling on the ground and crying.