165 - 168

Chapter 165 Coming to the Door (Third Watch)

"Where did I know that the useless man is still favored by noble people."

Liu Hehua is also regretful now that her intestines are green.

It's just a pity that there is no regret medicine in the world, people have already been kicked out, and it's useless to say anything now.

"Then what should we do now!"

Liu Hehua looked at Tang Ping with a bitter face.

She has nothing to do now, so she can only count on Tang Ping to solve the predicament in front of her.

Tang Ping frowned, thought for a while in silence, and finally came up with a solution.

"It seems that this is the only way to do it." Tang Ping looked at Liu Hehua and said.

"What way?!" Liu Hehua asked excitedly.

"Go home to get some money and food, and I'll send it to Rengui." Tang Ping said.

As soon as she heard that money and food were being given away, Liu Hehua's expression suddenly turned down. She was obviously unwilling to give away the family's money and food to Tang Rengui for nothing.

"You stupid bitch, what do you know!"

Seeing Liu Hehua's reluctance, Tang Ping immediately scolded, "Rengui is soft-hearted, you don't know that, now that you have given money and food, and found his forgiveness, then the benefits given by the nobleman will be less. Ours?!"

"I didn't say no to giving it away!"

When Liu Hehua heard this, the dissatisfaction in her heart immediately disappeared, and she said with a smile on her face, "I'll take my things now!"

Tang Ping looked at Liu Hehua and snorted coldly. In fact, he still had something to say.

After sending money and food, he had to push all the responsibilities to Liu Hehua.

Let Tang Rengui blame Liu Hehua alone.

Only in this way can he retreat completely.

Liu Hehua quickly packed the money and food, but she couldn't be generous even if she was acting, so she packed a small bag of food, and it was old food, and the money was very little, only about twenty copper coins in total.

Tang Ping saw the darkness. This Tang Rengui is not a person with shallow eyesight. How could such a little thing make him let go of his anger.

"I'll get it myself!"

Tang Ping snatched the key from Liu Hehua, and ran to the bedroom to pack the food by himself.

Carrying a small bag of grain and hundreds of copper coins, I went out.

"This short-lived ghost, I wasted so much food! I can't eat him to death!"

Liu Hehua looked at the food Tang Ping was carrying from behind, feeling so distressed that she was about to bleed.

"Yo, Tang Ping, you're here!"

"Your brother is favored by nobles, do you know that?"

"Tsk tsk, you only separated from your brother here, I'm afraid the benefits of this nobleman will not fall on your head!"

...

Seeing Tang Ping come out, the people watching the excitement around the door immediately started chattering.

"I don't want to separate from my brother either. You don't know about my mother-in-law. I can't help her! I secretly took some food from home to help my brother. Do you know where my brother is? ?"