471 - 474

Chapter 471 Confrontation (one more)

For Tang Rengui, Han Zhengtai was the savior who pulled him back from the abyss of hell.

For a person like him who must repay his kindness, the consequences of insulting Han Zhengtai in front of him are a thousand times more serious than insulting him directly.

So at this moment, he was really murderous towards the few people in front of him.

The silver gun tip pierced the air and stopped in front of Yuan Guanyu who insulted Han Zhengtai the loudest. The sharp gun tip was only less than one centimeter away from his pupil.

Yuan Guanyu was overwhelmed by the sudden murderous aura. The words in his mouth were stuck in his throat, and he didn't dare to utter another word.

The surrounding voices of cursing and insulting Han Zhengtai gradually subsided, and everyone could sense Tang Rengui's vigorous killing intent.

No one dared to challenge the silver gun in Tang Rengui's hand with their own lives.

The students who were eating stopped, stood up one by one from their seats, and stared fiercely at the group of aristocratic children.

Han Zhengtai's reputation among the people is very good. Whether he is a commoner or a poor family, there are fans of him.

It can be said that among the poor students who entered the academy, nine out of ten are Han Zhengtai's fans, and another one is a fanatic.

The children of the aristocratic family insulted Han Zhengtai in this environment. Isn't this stabbing a hornet's nest?

It was also because Tang Rengui shot fast enough, otherwise there would be some impulsive young people who would riot and beat people up.

There are more than a hundred people from the aristocratic family. Looking at this small group, it is very big, but it is nothing compared to the students in the entire academy.

Being stared at fiercely by so many people, especially the murderous Tang Rengui at the front, the group of people couldn't help but weaken their breathing, not to mention continuing to insult.

"President Tang..."

The instructor at the side saw the strange atmosphere in the cafeteria, and hurried over to dissuade Tang Rengui.

Don't irritate these students, or things will get worse, and it will be terrible.

Tang Rengui folded his hand and put the spear back.

Although he was angry, he was able to control his violent temper after going through previous hardships.

Killing these students today can calm down the anger in his heart, but it will cause Han Zhengtai a lot of trouble.

This is definitely not what Tang Rengui wanted.

It's just that one of these people counts as one, and he wrote down all of them.

In the next training camp, he will leave an unforgettable memory for these people!

Yuan Guanyu watched the spear disappear in front of him, and the cold sweat on his forehead dared to break out.

He is just a playboy, he has never experienced this kind of death threat.

Now Yuan Guanyu doesn't want to say that he wants to eat. He just wants to leave the cafeteria quickly and stay away from Tang Rengui.

Not only Yuan Guanyu, but also the children of the aristocratic clan who were shouting, stood obediently and did not dare to move.

There was the vicious Tang Rengui in the front, and a group of furious students in the back.