185 - 188

Chapter 185 Work (2 more)

The bathhouse is very large. There are two bathhouses in total. There is no dedicated women's bathhouse, because the people in Chuanmengou are basically men, and few women and Shuang'er come here.

Everyone is going to work now, and there are not many people in the bathhouse. Han Zuo vacated a bathhouse, and let Shuang'er and the woman in Su Minglie's team take their children in to wash up separately.

The other one is for men to go in and wash in batches.

The hot water in the bathhouse is brought from the mine and stored in the reservoir. Because there is always a steady stream of hot water, the water is always hot.

In addition, there is a reservoir dedicated to storing cold water.

Turn on the switch to adjust the ratio of cold water and hot water to control the water temperature.

Hot water flows out of the bamboo tube and can be washed underneath.

Dirty water will be directly discharged into the sewer.

Everything is very convenient and hassle-free.

Han Zuo taught them how to use it, and then left.

When Su Minglie and others entered Chuanmengou, they saw that the people inside were very neat and tidy, even the boy in charge of carrying them was also clean and tidy.

In order to be able to integrate into this group, everyone didn't dare to be perfunctory. They all scrubbed very hard, trying to wash their bodies clean without leaving a trace of dirt.

After taking a hot bath and changing into clean clothes, a group of people came out of the bathhouse with flushed cheeks.

Here, the women and the twins also came out with their children. Everyone has put on new ones, and they look much more energetic than when they first came here.

Han Zuo led them to the cafeteria again.

There are special canteens in Chuanmengou and the salt mine. Anyone who works in them can go in and have enough food.

Of course, you can only eat in the cafeteria, you can't take it out.

The meals of more than five hundred people are not small. Han Zuo had someone prepare the ingredients in advance. While they were taking a bath, the chefs in the back kitchen had already prepared the meals.

"In the future, you can come in and eat directly with your badge. As long as you work in Chuanmengou, you will be satisfied with the meals."

Han Zuo distributed dinner plates to them, which will be exclusive to them in the future. In order to prevent infectious diseases, this tableware can not be shared. After all, in this era, complete sterilization cannot be achieved. Everyone in the cafeteria has to be served.

There is a row of windows in front of the canteen, just like the canteens in modern ordinary factory buildings.

Pots of vegetables are placed in the window. If you want to order any vegetables, you can just serve them yourself.

Of course, Han Zhengtai also has a rule that if it is found to be wasteful, it is forbidden to enter the cafeteria to eat again.

It has been more than a month since the canteen was officially opened, and no one has wasted a grain of food so far.

"So many dishes?!"

"What is this? Is it meat?"

"Can I really eat whatever I want?"